Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

my jk

Old 01-10-2007, 10:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well... He has a Sahara, not a Rubicon, so unless he installed a swaybar disconnect kit, he's not disconnecting the sway... and even then, it wouldn't "be on the fly.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:41 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by OJMiles
Well... He has a Sahara, not a Rubicon, so unless he installed a swaybar disconnect kit, he's not disconnecting the sway... and even then, it wouldn't "be on the fly.
Originally Posted by 2k2wranglerx
you don't need disco's to disconnect. You just pull 2 bolts
Not quite as easy as the button in the Rubi.... and definitely not "on the fly"-- but still fairly simple ... BTW, if you haven't seen the pics in this thread, you should really check 'em out. 2k2 and bro are doing some awesome things with their Xs (discoed, of course... )

Last edited by doojer; 01-10-2007 at 10:49 AM.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:46 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mike79
tuanis! i guess you have been down there?
Oh yeah... a couple of times and I can't wait to get back. Love it down there... such a great place. Your avatar brings back some good memories!

Now, go flex those puppies and let us know what happens!
Old 01-10-2007, 12:57 PM
JK Newbie

Mike,

I love the color and the overall look! You actually bought yours at the same dealership as I did. Of course, I drove about 65 miles to pick mine up b/c I couldn't wait any longer (I live north of Houston). If you ever get up to the Woodlands/Conroe for wheeling let me know!

Thanks
Old 01-10-2007, 04:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

sweet looking jeep like it alot.... my lift should be here soon i am putting on the FT BB and some goodyear MTR a 305 70 17 ill post pics when done but seeing you are in texas i am as well, tyler area so if you ever wanna meet up and go wheeling let me know...
Old 01-11-2007, 08:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by terrahawk
Seeing those pics makes me think I need to go eat at the Flying Dutchman and then get snockered at Molly's LOL.

Congrats on getting the Jeep!
had some beers there a few nights ago and was at the monkey bar last night
Old 01-11-2007, 08:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AJSJK
Mike,

I love the color and the overall look! You actually bought yours at the same dealership as I did. Of course, I drove about 65 miles to pick mine up b/c I couldn't wait any longer (I live north of Houston). If you ever get up to the Woodlands/Conroe for wheeling let me know!

Thanks
you got it
Old 01-11-2007, 08:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by doojer
Oh yeah... a couple of times and I can't wait to get back. Love it down there... such a great place. Your avatar brings back some good memories!

Now, go flex those puppies and let us know what happens!
yea, i love costa rica. i would love to bring this jeep down there. i have trashed some rav4s, landcruiser prados, and a few 4runner turbo diesels down there. i would just be worried about a coconut going through the top. what towns have you been to down there? i'll see what i can do about the flexing, everthing is flat here.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:13 PM
JK Newbie

Looks great. I am thinking about getting the same size tires.

I also live in the Clear Lake area (Webster), we all need to get together some time.

G
Old 01-12-2007, 10:38 PM
JK Super Freak

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...jeep/jeep3.jpg
That almost looks like a Dark Charcoal. I like it!