Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My Jk ...

Old 09-21-2007, 07:37 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did you get your jeep in Dubia or shipped over from the states. Dan at Burnsville Off Road sticks Hemi's in the JK and ships them overseas in containers for the desert guys.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:57 AM
JK Newbie

Hello guys, I had to change the login name. Well thanks again for all the feedback, I have been thinking and woops an order is placed on an AEV hood so be happy that is already done

On the light thing, these are called STARRHID and they are made for the H2 however the kit is plug and play on a JK although you need to modify the relays to handle the pulse current system in a JK , read other thread about STARR HID. Also do not get fooled, I paid about 970$ for the kit and now I have managed to get to the source and as low as 700$

On the garage side and that you see many jeeps, lol they are all mine

Supercharger will reach soon and will have the write up done. Last but not least, my JK is the middle east version, it comes with D30 f and D44 rear. In this area we never get the Rubicon version (makes sense as it sucks on sand compared to an x, sport or sahara due to the crawling ratio. Also these cars comes with the fugly middle east rear bumpers (specially made to accommodate the long reg. plate under the spare tire also same as the EU version and it sucks). Furthermore, these comes with 70 degrees thermostat and bigger radiator water reservoir, warning alarm for the 120km speed limt, metric dash units, no heated seats and japanese a/c compressor

Also if I get my hands on a Hemi 6.4L I would take a two weeks leave from work and enjoy doing the swap myself.
Old 09-24-2007, 12:07 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks for the reply on the lights! So......where is the "source" for $700? Congrats on the AEV hood.....looks nice! My AEV bumper, skid plate, and rings(which are inlcluded with the bumper now) just arrived......can't wait to get it all installed!
Old 09-24-2007, 06:55 PM
JK Super Freak

Nice Jeep! Good combination of mods. Glad to see you are getting an AEV hood.
Old 09-27-2007, 07:52 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by zekisson
On the garage side and that you see many jeeps, lol they are all mine
You own all of those Jeeps!!?? Your funds must be unlimited. There really are tons of wealthy people over there in Dubai, aren't there?. I'm thinking I should open up a practice there or something.

By the way, skip the supercharger and get the HEMI or hell maybe even a VIPER conversion. I'm sure Burnsville will hook ya up. You could ship your JK over there and they'll install it and ship it back to you.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:40 AM
JK Newbie

VERY VERY VERY nice Jeep bro ... and "3eenee 3ala el Jeep bardeh"..

its odd not to see this monster in the road... hope u still in the UAE bro..

regards