Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My Jk ...

Old 09-14-2007, 05:49 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice looking ride!

Those headlights look like Bundt cake pans though.
Old 09-14-2007, 05:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JEEP forum!

The carbon fiber dash kit is from Mopar...and it looks great i might add. Its not a piece of black plastic that is taped to my hood. It serves no purpose but to resemble the hood of an H2. Bestop should be ashamed! This is a JEEP forum for JEEP people. What is a rice alert? Are you saying that your only allowed to put carbon fiber on civics or imports... way to stereotype. Lets take a poll on what real JEEP guys think about this stupid hood thing! Here are two pics...

Originally Posted by gt3073b
Whoa, dude, chill!

Everyone has different tastes, and he even said he plans to make it functional. Considering he's half a world away from where this stuff is made, I thought that was a good idea. I wouldn't do it, but if he's got the balls to dremel on his hood, then good for him!

Stumpman, I notice you have the carbon fiber (---RICE ALERT---) dash applique kit for that taped on distinctive appearance. Careful what you bash.

There are 753 registered accounts on My.Project-JK.com. There you'll find 753 different ideas of the perfect jeep, or at least one in the making. If you don't like it, fine. But to bash him like that is ridiculous.

Try some decaf, man.

Bryan.
Old 09-14-2007, 06:30 AM
JK Freak

Can we get a ban on stumpman, or maybe a little time out? This guy is rediculous and only bringing this board down with these last few posts of his.

Chill out and get a life.
Old 09-14-2007, 06:59 PM
JK Freak

4WDME
The hood thing may look better with the handle like thing cut off, more flat and like someone else mentioned painted like the jeep to be less noticeable.
Cant wait to see the painted pics and the comparison ones also.
Old 09-14-2007, 07:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pretty close to jeep perfection in my book, thank god for the hood thingy otherwise I would be really jealous. If my JK ever stalls Im gonna show him a picture of yours to make him feel bad
Old 09-14-2007, 08:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

I agree with most everyone else. The jeep looks great minus the hood plastic. Why did you choose the rear spare tire carrier that you did. I went with the Warn because I felt that the box tubing would be easier to weld Gerry Can Holders, eventually. Looks sharp though.

Old 09-14-2007, 08:24 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JKevbo
I agree with most everyone else. The jeep looks great minus the hood plastic. Why did you choose the rear spare tire carrier that you did. I went with the Warn because I felt that the box tubing would be easier to weld Gerry Can Holders, eventually. Looks sharp though.

That is a very nice Jeep.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:03 AM
JK Newbie

Chaps, 1st I'd like to thanks those who stod behind my post and for others who hated the bestop part, it's not the end of the world considering how much money I spent on the rig, so the easiest thing for me is to replace it however I will see how it works once my supercharger is in place.

Here are some more clear photos. Next weekend I will poweder coat the rims, have the charger fitted and hopefully the bolt-on front-end D44 will be here to (from Solid).

By the way, I'm swedish living and working in dubai and it is indeed a place worth to visit Also the fabfours choice was planned, Greg and I are friends and I liked his design of the rear bumper, it also comes with additional parts to fit high-lift. as for the extra jcans, I have a better plan and will post photos once I'm done.

Last edited by 4WDME; 09-15-2007 at 07:07 AM.
Old 09-15-2007, 08:28 AM
JK Super Freak

That Jeep Looks Great!!
Old 09-15-2007, 10:39 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by stumpman79
The carbon fiber dash kit is from Mopar...and it looks great i might add. Its not a piece of black plastic that is taped to my hood. It serves no purpose but to resemble the hood of an H2. Bestop should be ashamed! This is a JEEP forum for JEEP people. What is a rice alert? Are you saying that your only allowed to put carbon fiber on civics or imports... way to stereotype. Lets take a poll on what real JEEP guys think about this stupid hood thing! Here are two pics...
What he's saying is too each his own. You don't need to bash the guy for putting an AEV hood on. In fact, if you actually read the thread you'll see he has a perfectly good reason for it - for future space to accomodate a supercharger.

And yes, the carbon fiber applique is a shitty piece of black plastic...but again, to each his own