Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My Jk ...

Old 09-13-2007, 02:30 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you went about this all wrong. now you have almost nothing you can add to this jeep. i have often had nightmares of that day. hopefully it is far, far away for me.

very good looking jeep. all the other stuff on your jeep cancels out the bestop dealy.
Old 09-13-2007, 05:22 PM
JK Super Freak

jesus.....you must have some money man, i wish i had a portion of it so i could make a few mods to my jeep a lil quicker!

def a mean looking jeep
Old 09-13-2007, 06:00 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by cormac827
jesus.....you must have some money man, i wish i had a portion of it so i could make a few mods to my jeep a lil quicker!

def a mean looking jeep
isn't everyone in the UAE rich? but....other than the hummer hood, it's kick ass man!
Old 09-13-2007, 06:03 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Holy crap! That makes the silver Sahara look TINY!!!

Old 09-13-2007, 08:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default WTF is on your f-ing hood!!!

Sorry bud... nice try... it might have looked good before you put that hunk of plastic shit on your hood. Your the second jack-ass this week that posted a picture with one of those. Its an insult to even call it a modification... 1. its plastic and 2. installs with tape! WTF!!! It serves no purpose what so ever... it's GAY! Listen to this very convincing sale pitch...

"The Hood Appliqué fits both 2007 Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited. The durable Hood Appliqué easily installs with 3M adhesive tape and gives your 2007 Wrangler or Wrangler Unlimited a distinctive appearance in moments."

They must be flying of the shelves! Replace "distinctive" with "GAY" in the description and now were on to something. All and all... great pictures at the local mall!
Old 09-13-2007, 08:48 PM
JK Newbie

Wow, totally inappropriate response. Where's the moderator??? If you don't like it just say so, don't rag on the guy.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Cool Jeep.................except for the hood thing.................

So if you can get all of the other stuff..............whats the big deal with getting the AEV hood? Just curious......cool Jeep though...............I'd upgrade the drive line and axles before putting on super chargers, hood scoops, and other stuff like that............I know its your Jeep but when you post on forums you are asking for comments. Just my 2 cents.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by mcnaught6
isn't everyone in the UAE rich? but....other than the hummer hood, it's kick ass man!
actually its a fact that dubai is one of the best places ever for rich people...my marine buddy went there and was amazed...i gotta visit sometime...as far as the hood thing goes...he makes it work, bam. i envy his jeep....i wouldnt get hood thingy but its all personal style.
Old 09-14-2007, 12:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Aside from the hood that thing looks sick!
Old 09-14-2007, 01:11 AM
JK Newbie

Location: Mountain View, CA & Incline Village, Lk. Tahoe, NV (summer house)

A bit too much for my taste. The headlamps look like fish eyes, frog eyes or geoduck... looks kind of strange. The hood thing, I just don't like it at all even if it's functional. Get an AEV Heat Reduction Hood or have someone to custom made the functional hood air vent if I were you.

Last edited by JKing 777; 09-14-2007 at 01:17 AM.