Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My Jk ...

Old 09-13-2007, 12:30 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Jk ...

Here comes few pics of my stage - I JK sport 2 doors 2007:
so far there is tera 4" liftkit, fabfours f&r bumpers, 4.88R&P with e-lockers, auto tranny, MTC classic II 17x9, MTC baja claw 37x13.5xr17 tires, wran lights, starr HID headlights, mopar accessories, AEM air filter, gibson twin catback sys, warn 9.5 xp winch, garmin 276c, tuffy security drawer, hella tire pressure sensors, bestop accessories, oasis comp. and more. Stage II will be a supercharger plus front end D44.

This is something to compare the size..hehe to an XJ !

Last edited by 4WDME; 09-13-2007 at 12:59 PM.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:40 PM
JK Freak

Is that the bestop hood application? I am not a fan.

Othr than that, it may be the best looking jeep here imho.

Cheers
Old 09-13-2007, 12:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Holy mother of god! That looks mean! I didn't realize how large 37" tires were...can you even see behind your rear view mirror? Nice job!
Old 09-13-2007, 12:45 PM
JK Super Freak

That is one MEAN MOTHA F**KIN Jeep you have yourself there, even the bestop applique doesn't look bad.

I'm a tad jelous for sure.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:48 PM
JK Newbie

Ys that's the hated bestop scoop, I've wanted it cause it will make the perfect breathing when I fit the supercharger so it will no longer just be fake..

Yes the 37" made big difference and amazing enough on my crazy desert driving there is no rubbing at all. Rear view huh what's that
Old 09-13-2007, 12:50 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by 4WDME
Ys that's the hated bestop scoop, I've wanted it cause it will make the perfect breathing when I fit the supercharger so it will no longer just be fake..
as I stated on the other thread, the Jeep is Awesome....the Hood thing........not so much. Why not the AEV hood instead? I say that because looking at your Jeep, you can't claim money as the decideing factor.

Last edited by BLKRUBI; 09-13-2007 at 12:58 PM.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:52 PM
JK Newbie

one more thing..I hate everything that shines... so this weekend (in dubai my weekend is fri-sat) I will poweder coat the rims to mat black... All black finish will be treated to turn to mat. Also I will fit the winch, put more lights, add 2nd battery inside the tuffy security storage.

I will post some high res and better photos also park it next to my stock JK sahara to make you see the difference
Old 09-13-2007, 12:55 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by BLKRUBI
as I stated on the other thread, the Jeep is Awesome....the Hood thing........not so much. Why not the AEV hood instead?
AEV is great, but thinking how much would I pay in transport to get this thing to this part of the world, it's easier to use my deremel tool and turn the bestop to a better accessory. If I fail to make it perfect, who knows maybe my stage III will have it.

Funny though that stage -I- was done in three days!!! Yes don't tell me I'm mad
Old 09-13-2007, 12:58 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

id like some more pics!
Old 09-13-2007, 12:59 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by 4WDME
AEV is great, but thinking how much would I pay in transport to get this thing to this part of the world, it's easier to use my deremel tool and turn the bestop to a better accessory. If I fail to make it perfect, who knows maybe my stage III will have it.

Funny though that stage -I- was done in three days!!! Yes don't tell me I'm mad
Well, you did one heck of a job. It looks very good. I'd like to run around the desert in a JK like that. I'll tell you what too, I don't know if that scoop is paintable, but painting it red to match may help.