Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

my jeep was broke in to

Old 08-21-2012, 08:58 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Must have been one of those nights as mine was broken into as well; same thing, used a screw driver to pop the center console. The thing that pissed me off the most was that they were just looking for drugs. I keep a bottle of 800 mg ibuprophen in there. It was opened up and the ibu's were all over the seat. They left my GPS and charger on the passenger seat as well as my binoculars and mag lite.

So, long story short is that they busted my console for NOTHING!! Can't stand tweekers . Been on line all day looking at Tuffy products. I keep the windows down, jeep unlocked because I don't want them to break things but they still find a way to ruin your day!
Old 08-22-2012, 05:56 AM
JK Super Freak

I also recommend the Tuffy Center Console option. It's pretty damn stout, and I remember one guy a while back that had lost his key to the box, and he said it took him 45 minutes to break into his own Tuffy. That's pretty good in my mind, bc no thieving POS is going to hang out that long in your jeep, lest he get shot.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:48 AM
JK Freak

i have been looking at the tuffy products. i think the new jeep is going to get center console. glove box and rear cargo area maybe a under seat storage too

Quick Reply: my jeep was broke in to