Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My HEMI swap into my '07 Sahara...

Old 02-28-2009, 04:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by undertow119

What did you say? I couldn't hear you over the deafening sound of your awesomeness. Why, oh WHY did I hang out with the geeks in the chess club instead of taking shop class when I was in high school?

You are da MAN!

I want your Jeep. And your skills. And...apparently...your bank account.
You crack me up! It's nothing but a thang!!! Look at dsy, he did the first one in his garage before his wife got home from work...

Thanks, Ben

PS: After visiting with Camp Crocker, I am building a plan for my next project and it WILL BE BAD!!!
Old 03-01-2009, 08:23 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Ben great to see that you now have two Jeep Drug Dealers. That is what alot of people call us. The next project will be awesome. The next project will be great.

Gerry
Old 03-01-2009, 08:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Screamin Lizard Customs
Ben great to see that you now have two Jeep Drug Dealers. That is what alot of people call us. The next project will be awesome. The next project will be great.

Gerry
Oh it is addicting!!!! What do they says about JEEP's; Just Empty Every Pocket
Old 03-07-2009, 01:50 PM
JK Newbie

What did you do? Come up against your third oil change and decide...why waste the cash on oil and a filter, I'll just pop in a new motor ! BRILLIANT ! Can't wait to see it !
Old 03-08-2009, 07:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by IN the BLACK
What did you do? Come up against your third oil change and decide...why waste the cash on oil and a filter, I'll just pop in a new motor ! BRILLIANT ! Can't wait to see it !
No it was more like from the beginning I thought, hey why don't these come with a HEMI? Oh wait, I can just put one in myself...
So V6 out and Hemi in...

Ben
Old 03-08-2009, 09:37 AM
dsy
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Ben Hedrick
No it was more like from the beginning I thought, hey why don't these come with a HEMI? Oh wait, I can just put one in myself...
So V6 out and Hemi in...

Ben
Yep Gota do what should have been done in the first place
Old 03-15-2009, 05:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Camp Crocker
No updates? Hows it comming buddy, did the weather clear up and u r out on the boat?
Camp, don't get me started... No big problems other than finding the time to get to my shop... Between my company, my wife, my two dogs and my family obligations, my Jeep project seems to always take a back seat... I am waiting on one part but other than that I am nearing the end. I can't wait to hear my HEMI run.

Stay tune, as I think we should be running by this week and I don't think that I have to travel this week for work so I should be able to get to the shop a lot.

Ben

Last edited by Ben Hedrick; 03-16-2009 at 04:16 AM.
Old 03-15-2009, 07:11 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Hey Ben call me in the morning! Want to catch up after a long weekend. I told Joe from New York we all need to hook up and wheel.

Gerry
Old 03-27-2009, 06:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

DONE!!!!

Ok the HEMI is ALIVE!!!! I'd like to give a special thanks to Gerry and the gang at Screamin Lizard Customs, Doug (dsy), and AEV for everyone's support and help on this project.
All of you were a big help and I guess send me your cell phone bill's as I am sure they are much higher this month...

I've got a few items left of the list just basically to just "neat" everything up but overall it's done and it's BAD!!!!

Old 03-27-2009, 07:19 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Ben Hedrick

I like the personal touches there!

Quick Reply: My HEMI swap into my '07 Sahara...