Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My first Jeep. Black 70th Anniversary

Old 08-12-2011, 05:34 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks

Thanks guys!

I've been around on the forum for a few months but I haven't been posting on anything.

Newfoundland is nice, weather sucks though... hahaha. There's trails everywhere but there's no official offroad trails like there are in the states. I also haven't been doing this long enough to find all the trails around though. The first two pictures were on two trails within 10 minutes from my house. The third is a gravel pit on Bell Island.

I think the wheels are on the 70th only... I'm not 100% sure but I haven't seen them on anything else. I like them as well, too bad they're 18's so tires are more expensive. I already have them scuffed up a bit too.

Main upgrades I have planned for the near (2 year) future:
- Rock Rails (probably ACE)
- Driving Lights mounted on the A-Pillars
- Rock Krawler 3.5 (maybe) Mid arm
- Pro-comp 8128 wheels with some 35" rubber
Old 08-12-2011, 05:42 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by joe cocker
Thanks guys!

I've been around on the forum for a few months but I haven't been posting on anything.

Newfoundland is nice, weather sucks though... hahaha. There's trails everywhere but there's no official offroad trails like there are in the states. I also haven't been doing this long enough to find all the trails around though. The first two pictures were on two trails within 10 minutes from my house. The third is a gravel pit on Bell Island.

I think the wheels are on the 70th only... I'm not 100% sure but I haven't seen them on anything else. I like them as well, too bad they're 18's so tires are more expensive. I already have them scuffed up a bit too.

Main upgrades I have planned for the near (2 year) future:
- Rock Rails (probably ACE)
- Driving Lights mounted on the A-Pillars
- Rock Krawler 3.5 (maybe) Mid arm
- Pro-comp 8128 wheels with some 35" rubber
Great looking jeep congrades

Quick Reply: My first Jeep. Black 70th Anniversary