Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My first Jeep

Old 08-17-2011, 01:05 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Prokay22
Attachment 191833
2011 Sport Unlimited. Probably won't do to many mods for a while.
Sounds like me when I bought mine. I bought it April 25, 2009 with no plans to change it EVER!
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1936..jpg
Views:	83
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	198159

By August I had relocated my mirrors and removed the doors and was running around nekkid!

Name:	DSCF0065(2).jpg
Views:	81
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	198165
Before you knew it September 2010 was here and a 4" lift, new tires and rims were one. It's official I was infected with the Jeep Mod Virus.

Name:	IMG_1968..jpg
Views:	70
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	198160
Now it's August two years later and I've added rock sliders too.

Name:	DSCF0091.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	198161
Next up...bumpers, bed lining, trail lights. It just goes on and on.

You have no idea how much trouble you have gotten yourself into.

Welcome by the way. Have fun making your rig your own.
Old 08-17-2011, 02:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by atmotocrosser
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Hold off on doing a single mod to it for as long as you can because when you start you can't stop lol. It's a wonderful addiction called being a Jeep enthusiast .
Yeah and if your married it keeps you from getting the "stink eye"! I got that yesterday when I was installing my windshield mounted lights. Wife said what are you doing...I said installing my lights..she says "What lights?" I said "The lights I ordered"...BAM! Stink eye.

I lasted about 2 1/2 months then I folded like a wet noodle...I so don't have any will power!

Congrats and welcome!!! It's a blank canvas.

Last edited by CbtEngr; 08-17-2011 at 02:44 PM.
Old 08-17-2011, 02:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CbtEngr
Yeah and if your married it keeps you from getting the "stink eye"! I got that yesterday when I was installing my windshield mounted lights. Wife said what are you doing...I said installing my lights..she says "What lights?" I said "The lights I ordered"...BAM! Stink eye.

I lasted about 2 1/2 months then I folded like a wet noodle...I so don't have any will power!

Congrats and welcome!!! It's a blank canvas.
Ha Ha,, absolutley the same scenario here,, except mine were the headlights. Too funny. I thought i could get them put in before she got home but i was 5 minutes shy of my goal.

I cant leave anything alone ever so i knew this might be the beginning of the end for me anyway..

Welcome aboard.. Mines the identicle flavor as yours..

and BTW i have more lights coming tomorrow (rigid amber LED's) and a light bar. Luckily ((for me)) she's stuck in bed from having the gal bladder removed so i know she wont sneak up on me this time..

Last edited by Dntouch; 08-17-2011 at 02:56 PM.
Old 08-17-2011, 03:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Awesome!!! I was thinking of the Silverstars since stock lights suck...

Quick Reply: My first Jeep