Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

MY CB Install...

Old 11-23-2007, 10:00 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When and how do you use the PA speaker? I was just wondering if I should install?
Old 11-23-2007, 10:55 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Geeper4x4
When and how do you use the PA speaker? I was just wondering if I should install?
I just use mine for fun. Like when my fiancee is taking her sweet time getting ready to go out. Or one time I was following my friend back to my appt and he started to pull into my designated spot and I got on the PA and yelled at him and he moved. Or this one time I was following my boss out of the parking garage and he was taking FOREVER to swipe his badge to open the gate so I got on the PA and yelled at him.

Basically to yell at people I guess is the purpose. It's a fun toy

Most CBs just have a switch you flip to go from CB to PA, then just talk into handset as normal.
Old 11-23-2007, 11:06 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Geeper4x4
It's good to communicate with anyone that doesn't have a CB on the trail - like a truck in front or even a spotter. You can always yell out the window too. :-)

js.
Old 11-23-2007, 12:26 PM
JK Super Freak

I think I could find the funmeter on the PA speaker. This is what I kinda thought so now I need to put one on the Jeep.
Old 11-23-2007, 02:18 PM
JK Freak

Hey JSMORIS... with that tuffy OH console, does it make it difficult to get to the twist handles for the freedom top panels to lock or unlock them?
Old 11-23-2007, 04:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

I Like Tjat Alot But Wonder, I Am Talla Nd The Rear View Mirror Is In My Way Is That Console In Your Line Of Site?
Old 11-23-2007, 06:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by brianb1222
I Like Tjat Alot But Wonder, I Am Talla Nd The Rear View Mirror Is In My Way Is That Console In Your Line Of Site?
someone had too many jack&cokes tonight :P
Old 11-24-2007, 10:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

sound effects from them can be fun too. go past a wedding and play a funeral dirge, go by a jenny craig place and play cow sounds, options are endless . or if u want to be annoying put on a icecreamtruck sound and watch the kids come out then be disapointed
Old 11-24-2007, 01:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Rubidonn
Hey JSMORIS... with that tuffy OH console, does it make it difficult to get to the twist handles for the freedom top panels to lock or unlock them?
Yup, it gets in the way a bit - having smaller fingers is definately an asset. Putting the panels back on is easy, but taking them off is a pain. You gotta squeeze a finger in there and pull out those two levers. I may attach somekind of small strap to the ends of those two handles.

js.
Old 11-25-2007, 03:45 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by brianb1222
Well, it looks like SOMEBODY went to Tate High School!

Quick Reply: MY CB Install...