Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My Build - Prodigy Performance Turbo

Old 03-13-2013, 11:54 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tuning was simple. Send them a copy of your stock file with some additional info such as tire size, gears, etc. They will send you back a tune which you will load as the last step of the instal. In regards to the cruise control, I am able to use my cruise control.
Old 03-13-2013, 11:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jlb0125
Tuning was simple. Send them a copy of your stock file with some additional info such as tire size, gears, etc. They will send you back a tune which you will load as the last step of the instal. In regards to the cruise control, I am able to use my cruise control.
Thanks
Old 04-06-2013, 05:21 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks for the info. If you don't mind me asking, who did you use for the coating and how much did it cost? I have the same kit waiting to go on my Jeep but I love what you did with your pipes and I don't know where to look for that.
Old 04-06-2013, 06:09 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by naste50
Thanks for the info. If you don't mind me asking, who did you use for the coating and how much did it cost? I have the same kit waiting to go on my Jeep but I love what you did with your pipes and I don't know where to look for that.
I had it done by a local company who is in the powder coating, ceramic coating, blasting business not far from my house. Cost was $300 for all the pieces. Do a google search for powder or ceramic coating around your area. Money well spent.
Old 04-06-2013, 06:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Great looking kit, hoping this will be out soon for the 2013's.
Old 04-07-2013, 10:32 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jlb0125
I had it done by a local company who is in the powder coating, ceramic coating, blasting business not far from my house. Cost was $300 for all the pieces. Do a google search for powder or ceramic coating around your area. Money well spent.
Thanks. I will do that.

Quick Reply: My Build - Prodigy Performance Turbo