Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My Baby

Old 02-07-2010, 07:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lavajava
Tera flex lift, 2'' body lift will be changing as soon as I get the money to a 6'' skyjack. Front tow hitch welded on yesterday by my son, Rugged Ridge XHD bumper and winch 8.5, Traded my chrome Pro comp rimes for Ion Rims, Pro comp 35" Tires, fish eyes on the vents, CB, Better Hood latches, Diff Guards, I think thats it other than a few small things. I will add to this as I think of them.
Save up for the Teraflex 6"

Last edited by MOJEEP; 05-07-2010 at 06:18 PM.
Old 02-07-2010, 07:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

What TeraFlex lift are you currently running? Since you asked, your JK looks good! - except for the huge windshield promotion for 4WheelParts and the chrome grill inserts. Personally I'd lose those, but I believe in everyone doing what makes them happy on their rig!
Old 02-07-2010, 08:00 AM
JK Newbie

Default lift

Originally Posted by R0ck
What TeraFlex lift are you currently running? !
Its a 2'' with a 3'' budget boost. Its a super stiff ride
Old 02-07-2010, 08:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lavajava
LMAO. Yep, my son hates that too.
I have to touch them up all the time after we take her on the trails. Cracked my freakin Hard top bad last week, slid in a deep rut and hit a tree!
That sucks about the hard top. I kinda like the idea of painting SOME accents. Looks like the Rock Hard skids.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:05 AM
JK Freak

Lose the chrome grill thingys, stickers(especially windshield), and blue paint.

Don't go with skyjacker junk.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:26 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by alt_phil
Some of the responses on this thread need a facepalm.

Dude, the blue and chrome looks cool and shiny. Your jeep looks like something I'd expect to be parked at an auto show.

Don't listen to anyone that says otherwise, I think it looks great - so keep it up.
He did ask people for their honest opinions on what they didn't like about it. He has gotten both positive and negative responses. They are just giving their opinions, but in the end the OP needs to decide.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:29 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by alt_phil
Some of the responses on this thread need a facepalm.

Dude, the blue and chrome looks cool and shiny. Your jeep looks like something I'd expect to be parked at an auto show.

Don't listen to anyone that says otherwise, I think it looks great - so keep it up.
Thank you
I understand everyone has different tastes. I can take it. I love to hear opposing views as well as adaboy's

Quick Reply: My Baby