Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

my 2wd jeep

Old 10-11-2012, 02:31 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BrowniesJK
Yep. That is it. I had to fab one.
Dumb dealer

I posted the part numbers on page 9
Old 10-11-2012, 02:47 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jaker t5

Dumb dealer

I posted the part numbers on page 9
Cool thx....
Old 12-09-2013, 05:18 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ssg381
a JEEP is a JEEP no matter what you get or do with it.. as long as that person is happy with it. i still wave no matter what jeep you own.. i even wave at the mail man.
I have a 2008 Flame Red Unlimited 2WD and my family and I love it. We barely go on rough trails or mudding plus I got a great deal as I bought mine used below $20,000 and had less than 51,000 miles when I got her earlier this year. I use my Jeep to take my Wife, daughter and two German Shepherds to the park every chance we get. I even haul my Sea Doo in the summer time to have fun at the beach! I will own my Jeep as long as it lasts. I too wave at the mail men and women and some also know the famous "Jeep Wave". This is my first of many Jeeps!

Quick Reply: my 2wd jeep