Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My 15 Seconds of Fame

Old 06-08-2010, 06:34 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default My 15 Seconds of Fame

Thumbing through the July issue of 4 Wheel & Off-Road, I started checking out the pics from the TDS Desert Safari. Lo and behold, there I am (well parts of me), switching out an axle shaft in my D30 after tearing the u-joint to shreds. Pic is #4 on page 89. I just wish the article had mentioned that I actually had spare shafts with me, and that I was rolling again in 20 minutes; come on, give a guy his props. Or a ProRock44.

Well, that was cool. Back to real life.

Bill
Old 06-08-2010, 08:16 PM
JK Super Freak

My copilot on the run found the pic on their website. First pic post, sorry for the bigness.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:45 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's one helluva way to get "published" ahahahah
Old 06-09-2010, 03:45 AM
JK Junkie

Default Times up!

Your famous!!! Good pre planning on your part for bringing the extra parts. Hopefully next time you rig is featured rather that just being there. Either way now you jeep is worth more $$$ cause it's magazine worthy!!!

Quick Reply: My 15 Seconds of Fame