Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

my 11 Sahara is NOT Trail Rated!! WTF?

Old 03-15-2011, 12:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

IMO guys the emblem means nothing take it off and trail rate it yourself it's alot more fun then believing the dealership
Old 03-15-2011, 01:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Papa Surf
I feel your pain. I once pulled up to a gas pump (with the pump on my passenger side). I stood there staring at my Jeep for over 30 minutes scratching my head saying, "I swear this things takes gasoline...where did the gas cap go??" To avoid the same problem in the future I now only use gas stations that are on the east or north side of the street and I use reverse to back into the stall.
Old 03-15-2011, 01:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I feel your pain. I once pulled up to a gas pump (with the pump on my passenger side). I stood there staring at my Jeep for over 30 minutes scratching my head saying, "I swear this things takes gasoline...where did the gas cap go??"
Has anyone tried renting a Jeep in South Africa and wondering where the steering wheel went?
Old 03-15-2011, 06:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

You can't possibly be serious. This is like a fake troll thread or something, right?
Old 03-15-2011, 06:11 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm appalled that anyone would rely on a badge or lack of to gauge the capability of their vehicle. I ripped that shitty badge off the first day and my Rubicon decals went next. A jeep is dirt road rated IMO, we make them trail rated with what we do to them.
Old 03-15-2011, 06:15 PM
JK Jedi

Give the poor guy a break. I'm pretty sure along the way we have all made a mistake or asked a question we wish we could retract. It happens, the OP got it all figured out, time to move on.

Quick Reply: my 11 Sahara is NOT Trail Rated!! WTF?