Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

"Murda Mobile"

Old 08-01-2009, 06:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this thread sucks!!!!!!!! funny but sucks! no pics yet? start a new thread and get this one removed when you get pics.
Old 08-01-2009, 07:19 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can we rename this thread to Obama? You know bunch of promises all lies
Old 08-01-2009, 08:14 AM
JK Super Freak

If pics are coming, I'd say they'll be coming today, yesterday afternoon here in the DC area we had some pretty terrible weather, definitely not good for pics. Hopefully though, he got it out of the shop and it's not delayed and there aren't any problems with it.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by greenamphibious
awsome
Old 08-01-2009, 12:49 PM
JK Newbie

WOWWW! my brakes are locking up and the the shop couldent figure out what is wrong with it. so i take it to the jeep dealer to get the computer reprogrammed., we drive it down to the gas station back up to the dealer and they lock up again. We cant figure out what is going on with it
Old 08-01-2009, 12:56 PM
JK Newbie

i know u guys are anxious for the pics. im even more anxious to have the truck in my possesion. ITS TAKING FOREVER!
Old 08-01-2009, 01:20 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by districtrubi
i know u guys are anxious for the pics. im even more anxious to have the truck in my possesion. ITS TAKING FOREVER!
WHAT!? I have never heard of the brakes locking up after a lift and larger tires, i dont get it
Old 08-01-2009, 01:47 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by So_Cal_Tay_12
WHAT!? I have never heard of the brakes locking up after a lift and larger tires, i dont get it
Well, you do typically add stainless steel brake line extensions, so it's definitely possible. I really hope it wasn't the shop's fault, but Trick Trucks has a terrible reputation in the area, which is why I asked about them. I was hoping to hear a good report from them, since they're about 2 miles from my house. Unfortunately, stuff like this is why I was willing to drive over an hour away to a shop that had a great reputation. Sometimes the easiest place to get to isn't so easy in the end.

I'll be waiting for an update. I sure hope I'm jumping to conclusions on the shop's work.
Old 08-01-2009, 02:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Old 08-01-2009, 02:32 PM
JK Newbie

Sahara the truck looks great as far as the lift and everything that they have installed. unfortunately the brake lines could be due to their installation. Trick trucks said their was no question once i got the car reprogrammed the brakes would unlock. In terms of how much they charge for installation its rediculous though. I am depressed that i still dont have my truck, screw brake lines

Quick Reply: "Murda Mobile"