Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Muffler sound comparison, Borla, Magnaflow and Flowmaster

Old 03-26-2008, 06:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question? So i have had my magnaflow full cat installed since sunday and at first i noticed the tip was very close to my bumper so i adjusted it a bit and still could only get maybe a quarter of an inch between the tip and the bumper. Today i noticed its touching the bumper again and has burned it. So I loosended it up and just cant seem to get it to hang lower. Anyone else run into this problem? The only solution i can see is if i get a longer rubber bracket (not sure what its called) to drop it a bit. thoughts?
Old 03-26-2008, 08:14 PM
JeepSWAG
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Woods
You may get lucky on this one. Today, I've got an install on a JK with the Gibson Catback system on it. Time permitting, I'll tape it.
Just thougth I'd circle back on this. My buddy with the Gibson exhaust, changed it out for a Banks. Could not get the Gibson recording. Not that I had time anyway.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:09 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Woods
It's a kit, that by chance, I just happen to offer. PM sent, with details. It's installed with band clamps, not welded.

The muffler model number is a 14377. There are other less expensive Magnaflow mufflers, that will sound the same. I use this one, because when used with my Evap Can relocation kit, it can be mounted next to the lower rear control arm.

Yep! I've just ordered mine today.

Magnaflow Part# 14377 Muffler-Universal
4 x 9 Oval / 2.5 Offset Inlet / 2.5 Offset Outlet / 14 Body Length / 20 Overall Length All mufflers are reversible for custom installation. 2.5 Offset 2.5 Offset
$83.03 X =$83.03

TSK<>

Quick Reply: Muffler sound comparison, Borla, Magnaflow and Flowmaster