Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Mudding humor

Old 09-14-2012, 09:20 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh I thought you were gonna say that sick feeling you get when you hit the mud hole thats bigger than everyone else's mud hole because your buddies talked you into it and then after its all said and done you regret it and your buddies make fun of you for it.
Old 09-14-2012, 09:21 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by brickybobby
How about the sick feeling you get when you finish playing in the hole and you realize you left something behind?
Lmfao... I lost a shovel in my last mud hole?
Old 09-14-2012, 05:04 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BigSteve
Oh I thought you were gonna say that sick feeling you get when you hit the mud hole thats bigger than everyone else's mud hole because your buddies talked you into it and then after its all said and done you regret it and your buddies make fun of you for it.
LOL happened last week
Old 09-14-2012, 11:52 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You know it's embarrassing when you tell your GF "get out and film this," and a minute later you're stuck up to the frame, and she's still standing there recording, laughin her little ass off...
Old 09-15-2012, 03:04 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sommer13
You know it's embarrassing when you tell your GF "get out and film this," and a minute later you're stuck up to the frame, and she's still standing there recording, laughin her little ass off...
Thats funny I've done exactly that.

Quick Reply: Mudding humor