Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Mud Grappler Review

Old 11-28-2009, 02:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had 39" MG's on a Dodge 2500 and loved them!! They do get louder as they wear, kinda sounds like a prop plane!!

The only negative is the weight. I want to go with 37's on my next set of tires, so I'm not sure about the Nitto's. The 39's I had weighed 105lbs a peice!!
Old 11-28-2009, 02:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

I don't want to hi-jack this thread because I know this has been discussed elsewhere but I'm REALLY on the fence between the Mud Grapplers and the Trail Grapplers. The only reason I would pass on the Muds is too much noise. I don't mind a little rumble but I don't wanna get run out of the Jeep with TOO much noise. You guys that have the Muds have any input?

THANKS!
Old 11-28-2009, 02:50 PM
JK Junkie

Anyone know if these tires perform well in snow? Not a light powder, but serious snow, I have been trying to find a mud terrain that does, almost settled on the Cooper STT, but who knows, confused
Old 11-28-2009, 05:12 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by absoluttorque
Anyone know if these tires perform well in snow? Not a light powder, but serious snow, I have been trying to find a mud terrain that does, almost settled on the Cooper STT, but who knows, confused
Im doing pretty good in the snow at 26psi but the ice thats a different story
Old 11-28-2009, 06:49 PM
JK Newbie

Damn nice tires...wondering how they perform in the desert hard pack.

Quick Reply: Mud Grappler Review