Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Mountain Hood Decal graphics file

Old 01-29-2012, 08:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mountain Hood Decal graphics file

I own a large format Vinyl cutter, and want to make a mountain edition style hood decal for my Jeep.. I want to so some special graphics on it (sorta like the poison spider version.. but more expedition themed.)

It would take HOURS off of my design if someone has a vector format file of the hood decal.. so I don't have to go measure, template, etc, to get it looking "OEM" size and shape.

Anyone? Pretty please?
Old 01-29-2012, 08:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Here's an example of what I'm taking about:

And...

Old 01-30-2012, 11:04 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by RayHoliO
I own a large format Vinyl cutter, and want to make a mountain edition style hood decal for my Jeep.. I want to so some special graphics on it (sorta like the poison spider version.. but more expedition themed.)

It would take HOURS off of my design if someone has a vector format file of the hood decal.. so I don't have to go measure, template, etc, to get it looking "OEM" size and shape.

Anyone? Pretty please?
If you get it figured out and their not too much, I would pay you for one with a flying wv in it. I can't find anyone around here that can do it.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

We'll see... I'd probably have to get on as a vendor on here to sell 'em.... but if there's enough interest.. it wouldn't be an issue. almost all of the $$ is in design on custom vinyl..
Old 01-30-2012, 11:54 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Happybg81
If you get it figured out and their not too much, I would pay you for one with a flying wv in it. I can't find anyone around here that can do it.
There is a company over here on the East Coast called "Fast Signs". Not sure if you heard of them or have them in your locations, but they specialize in signs and decals in ALL shapes, sizes, colors, etc. Give em a try, maybe they can design what you're looking for...
Old 01-30-2012, 12:27 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by FoxRacingJMC

There is a company over here on the East Coast called "Fast Signs". Not sure if you heard of them or have them in your locations, but they specialize in signs and decals in ALL shapes, sizes, colors, etc. Give em a try, maybe they can design what you're looking for...
There used to be a couple of those around here, but I believe they all went out of business.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:40 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Happybg81
There used to be a couple of those around here, but I believe they all went out of business.
well, I'm sure if you really want the decal you can give em a call or visit their website and get one made. Just thought I'd let you know, thats all...
Old 01-30-2012, 12:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Try pixel decals. He does a lot for jeeps already.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RayHoliO

Anyone? Pretty please?

Hours?! What program are you using? Flexi, Corel? If you are using vector graphics then simply measure your hood and setup 8 points on your image. Then round off the bottom edges/points. I have to say if you are going to create anything in vector graphics this is certainly one of the easier designs.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

I was taking about placing graphic on / in the hood patch... That would take a while depending on the graphic..

Quick Reply: Mountain Hood Decal graphics file