Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

most badass jk

Old 05-01-2008, 03:03 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hands down!
Old 05-01-2008, 04:10 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm game!! One condition......I would have to sit my ass behind the wheel of that 600hp beast and give her a whirl. That's freakin awesome!!
I look for any and every excuse to get off pavement
I just got my Rancho tube doors yesterday so the top is coming off this weekend. I really like these Rancho doors....they are made very well and have a mount for the factory mirrors in the same spot as the hard doors.

Originally Posted by HolyMolyRacing
souprdawg,

Lets go riding some day. These two JK's can have some fun.
Old 05-01-2008, 04:32 PM
JK Newbie

Maybe this is the #1 most bad ass Dodge Ram?? This is an insane rig but I agree with the others as to the limit of still being considered a JK. If all you have to show for your JK is the body and a couple of emblems then it's no different than a kit car, etc. Kind of like someone wearing a Tapout shirt just to puff up and make others think they're a fighter.....you know the type.

Originally Posted by yellowrubi
All the others are in the top 5 or 10. But this has to be the #1 most badass JK out there
Old 05-01-2008, 04:35 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

no competition lol almost as good as mine
Originally Posted by davebloomer
Hands down!
Old 05-01-2008, 04:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by souprdawg
Maybe this is the #1 most bad ass Dodge Ram?? This is an insane rig but I agree with the others as to the limit of still being considered a JK. If all you have to show for your JK is the body and a couple of emblems then it's no different than a kit car, etc. Kind of like someone wearing a Tapout shirt just to puff up and make others think they're a fighter.....you know the type.
Couldn't agree more, like some saying they were a Navy SEAL , you know an X SEAL when you meet one, some of the most laid back folks out there in person, peace time at least.
Old 05-01-2008, 04:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SASQUATCH
Couldn't agree more, like some saying they were a Navy SEAL , you know an X SEAL when you meet one, some of the most laid back folks out there in person, peace time at least.
Why isn't your jk in this thread?!?! its in my top 5
Old 05-01-2008, 04:50 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by davebloomer
Why isn't your jk in this thread?!?! its in my top 5
Well thanks, I'm proud of where it's at but there are several out there much further along than mine, mostly though I built it for my pleasure and not to impress others. I enjoy coming on here and sharing my experiences, results, pics, etc, just not the bragging type. Thanks again though.
Old 05-01-2008, 05:10 PM
JK Newbie

Come on man.... your being modest.... your ride is kick ass. It's not about bragging....just being proud to be a Jeep fan. I never look at what I have as better than anyone elses just purely a reflection of what I like. That's why this thread is impossible.....there is no "one baddest JK" but many.... and growing thanks to this forum and guys like you. Pat yourself on the back brother, grab a brew and go get that bastard dirty

Originally Posted by SASQUATCH
Well thanks, I'm proud of where it's at but there are several out there much further along than mine, mostly though I built it for my pleasure and not to impress others. I enjoy coming on here and sharing my experiences, results, pics, etc, just not the bragging type. Thanks again though.
Old 05-01-2008, 06:11 PM
JK Newbie

That's kick ass man. I'm likin those wheels. How do you like the 6.4 with the 5:13's. Did you consider the 4:88's. I really, really like your instrument pillar set up. Would be most interested in your help with that....I have a 6.1 with tranny cooler etc and would love to have more gauges in view.

I have seen several of your Jeeps on Ebay.. and your site.....you guys do some damn fine work. Excellent creativity!! I'm not real keen on some of the graffics, but I'm a little meat and potato, but the flames on the white are smoooooth. Oh and please pm me on the pillar gauges.

Keep up the good work/creativity.

Originally Posted by Camp Crocker
http://my.project-jk.com/showphoto.p...12&ppuser=1030

Here is a brake down of this one:
Start with a 2008 loaded white Wrangler Unlimited X with both tops. Then we have installed a one off completely custom fiber glass dash and center consol with pop up dvd/nav/cd. Then we have custom cut Billet door grabs, speaker plates, bezels for the new dash, and completely new gages, all out of white fiber glass. We have also bought every Billet piece available for the new Jk's, including air vent pieces, hood latches, door hinges, antenna holder, climate control knobs, grab bar, both gear shifters, SRT8 badging, mirror surounds,and our COP4X4 Billet badge. To complete the interior changes we have sanded and painted to match all four door panels, and installed our own COP 4X4 white instrument cluster gage.

On the exterior we have added new Bushwacker fenders, painted to match, chrome side steps, Brand new Wild Boar Slant Back hard top sanded and painted to match, custom art of a polar bear and pissed off wolves on the rear deck, along with our own full custom leather headliner, painted mirrors, painted tail light housing, billet tail light housing pieces, full custom COP4X4 leather seating with full leather headliner, and a 10 coat ghost flame paint scheme, similar to our SnowCat. We have then added our Pollished Billet door handles, chrome gas cover, chrome nurf bars, Chrome windshield pillars, and heavy duty diff covers. Performance modifications include a brand new SRT8 6.4, that’s right, a 6.4 Liter Hemi delivering a heart stopping 500 + hp, 545 transmission, new radiator, larger fans, and a full stainless Cat back exhaust, as well as an electronic exhaust dump valve for when one wants it loud. We also installed a new Rubicon Dana 44 front axel, and dropped new 513 gears in both the front and rear Dana 44's. Completing this transformation is new steel front and rear bumpers Glass painted to match, Custom over size tire carrier, a Rubicon Express 5 inch long arm lift that is painted white to match the jeep, custom heavy duty drive shafts painted to match, polished 18" rims with simulated bead lock and 37" Nitto Terria Grabblers. We also made a wicked custom painted snow board to go along with the jeep, along with a new custom snowboard/ski carrier that attaches to the spare tire housing.
Maybe not the baddest jeep out there, but top 10? More pics to follow when completed next week.
Old 05-01-2008, 06:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Yamaha90
no competition lol almost as good as mine
lol

Quick Reply: most badass jk