Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

most badass jk

Old 04-30-2008, 05:12 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by G-Spot
The Ultimate Adventure JK isn't really a JK at all. Its a Dodge Ram with a JK body on it. Read the article in Peterson's if you are curious.

At which point does it cross the "not a JK anymore" line? Over half of the nominees are hemi swappers, so why not a JK with a little more than just a hemi! I would say the baddest JK is the one that we would build if we had an unlimited budget, and this IMO is exactly what I would build, minus the paint(probably would go red).
Old 04-30-2008, 06:13 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by DFW Rusty
At which point does it cross the "not a JK anymore" line? Over half of the nominees are hemi swappers, so why not a JK with a little more than just a hemi! I would say the baddest JK is the one that we would build if we had an unlimited budget, and this IMO is exactly what I would build, minus the paint(probably would go red).
True, but all of the one with Hemi's still have a JK frame and usually factory axles still. The only thing that's JK on the UA JK(which is Bad ass) is the body. There is a big difference. Just because I put a Lambo body on a Fiero, doesn't mean that I have a Lambroghini does it?.
Old 04-30-2008, 12:16 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by BLKRUBI
True, but all of the one with Hemi's still have a JK frame and usually factory axles still. The only thing that's JK on the UA JK(which is Bad ass) is the body. There is a big difference. Just because I put a Lambo body on a Fiero, doesn't mean that I have a Lambroghini does it?.

Why would they do that? A dodge ram frame?
Old 04-30-2008, 12:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Newtybar
Why would they do that? A dodge ram frame?
they took a dodge powerwagon and put a JK body on it, im sure Clifton would be able to answer that, if you contact him (www poisonspydercustoms.com)

its definitely the most bad ass JK out there
Old 04-30-2008, 12:39 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I doubt its the most badass Jeep out there, but its in the top 5 and represents something great

And the specs http://www.warriorjeep.org/sponsors.asp

Last edited by racer83l; 04-30-2008 at 12:42 PM.
Old 04-30-2008, 01:01 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jeepik
they took a dodge powerwagon and put a JK body on it, im sure Clifton would be able to answer that, if you contact him (www poisonspydercustoms.com)

its definitely the most bad ass JK out there
ehh, to me that misses the boat, I mean if I took a Toyota Camry body and put it on a Bugatti Veyron frame would it be the baddest Camry out there? No, I think PS did a cool job on their trail rig but it's just a JK body on a whole different platform, that completely misses the boat Vs. something built on the structure it came with.

Last edited by SASQUATCH; 04-30-2008 at 01:37 PM.
Old 04-30-2008, 01:17 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by SASQUATCH
ehh, to me that misses the boat, I mean if I took a Toyota Camry body and put it on a Bugatti frame would it be the baddest Camry out there? No, I think PS did a cool job on their trail rig but it's just a JK body on a whole different platform, that completely misses the boat Vs. something built on the structure it came with.
I agree 100%. I really, really like the UA JK, but was dissapointed when I found out what it was. I'd have rather seen a JK with 60's and a Hemi, (we all know that's how they should've come from the factory, well, the Hemi at least) Al least that way, it still would actually have been something that people can do with thier JK. I 've seen plenty of JK's on here with Hemi's and 60's but I seriously doubt anyone is going to be yanking the cab of of their Power Wagon and the body off of their JK to build thier own poser JK.

At what point does it stop becoming a JK?....about the time that the JK part becomes strictly cosmetic, to me at least.

Last edited by BLKRUBI; 04-30-2008 at 01:20 PM.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:07 PM
JK Newbie

I agree!! I appreciate mine being suggested on here but I still have a few more mods before I will feel like it's at the max potential for me. Mel's Sahara is awesome. This rig named "Straight to Ridiculous" is bad ass as well. It has 600+ hp which is just damn nuts....mine only has 425...ha ha. He has definately done thing s right.....37's, Atlas 4 speed, 60's front back etc. Hats off to him for spending an ass load of $$$ to make what he invisions as the ultimate Jeep. Gives me a few more ideas on "J"ust "E"mptying "E"very "P"ocket!!!....................................... ..........
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-show-tell-33/straight-ridiculous-38611/

I really enjoy all these diverse rigs with different tastes and creativity. I could probably list 20 or more Jeeps on this sight I think are truely BAD ASS....
There is a transistion here......Cheers!!!

Originally Posted by Dayton
Not to mention the Ultimate Adventure JK has almost NO articulation.

Most badass JK???

Uhm... well, Mel's Silver Sahara has to be in the top 3 now. No HEMI, but I challenge anyone to find a JK with more articulation and that is a daily driver. And by default, the Optima Battery red JK; that one is pretty cool and covered in ORE mods.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

souprdawg,

Lets go riding some day. These two JK's can have some fun.
Old 05-01-2008, 03:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

All the others are in the top 5 or 10. But this has to be the #1 most badass JK out there

Originally Posted by DFW Rusty
I can't belive that no one has mentioned this JK yet!

I dont know all of the specs, but it has a cummins, D60's front & rear, and a whole bunch of cool things, not just a hemi! This one was built for the ultimate adventure that Petersons 4wd puts on every year. This one is not a show car with all the neat accessories, it actually uses it's bad a$$ $hit!

Quick Reply: most badass jk