Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

More Line X

Old 06-30-2009, 03:51 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks good. Did you just tape off the hood and applied with the hood on?
Old 06-30-2009, 07:17 PM
JK Junkie

Hey, this is my Line X thread not a Rhino Linings!!! Joke.

Looks great.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:10 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kntr
Hey, this is my Line X thread not a Rhino Linings!!! Joke.

Looks great.
the Linex looks a LOT better IMO

hmm now I may think about doing the grille, this is going to turn into an addiction
Old 06-30-2009, 09:58 PM
JK Newbie

Default hhhMmmm

okay..another newbie warning here (me). Um, What about the interior floor? I want to remove the factory carpet..although only a couple of weeks old..and do a Line-X coating in black. Will it get so "faded" (gray) from all the dirt/mud/snow/ice/etc. that it may look like crap (just plain dirty)? What about sound-proofing? The carpet probably reduces road noise..and I'm on my mobile for work all the time while driving around. Thoughts? Ideas? experience? Anybody..
Old 07-01-2009, 05:18 AM
JK Newbie

As someone suggested earlier in this thread, I too would like to see Line-X corner guards.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:57 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SUNPRO
okay..another newbie warning here (me). Um, What about the interior floor? I want to remove the factory carpet..although only a couple of weeks old..and do a Line-X coating in black. Will it get so "faded" (gray) from all the dirt/mud/snow/ice/etc. that it may look like crap (just plain dirty)? What about sound-proofing? The carpet probably reduces road noise..and I'm on my mobile for work all the time while driving around. Thoughts? Ideas? experience? Anybody..
I had my carpet out a little over a year, and just got it linex'd last week, Linex is the best liner out there and from everything I've read it does not fade. I removed the sound/heat material on the front and rear floor and with the linex it actually seems cooler then it was with that material on the bare floor.

here is my linex https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-show-tell-33/linexd-4dr-shrockworks-mid-width-tuffy-drawer-91651/

I think I maybe addicted now haha, I think I may get my Xenon's done also

Kntr did you do the tub?
Old 07-01-2009, 02:08 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, since this thread has already been jacked, SUNPRO, here too is my interior Line-X thread. Do some searching, others have had it applied to bumpers and half-doors and various other applications. I've had pickup beds with both Line-X and Rhino and I can tell you the former is the better looking, longer lasting product.
Old 07-01-2009, 04:46 PM
JK Junkie

I havent done the inside. I like the carpet. I have the Weathertech mats. I would love to do the inside but as of right now, Im going to wait.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:05 PM
JK Junkie

Looks good, very clean job
Old 07-01-2009, 07:44 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks guys!

Ohmaha (Srage?) I looked at your link......wow.....holy crap....best I've seen...awesome. Simply awesome. Thanks for the post.

Last edited by SUNPRO; 07-01-2009 at 08:26 PM.

Quick Reply: More Line X