Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Mopar Window Storage Bag (back 3 windows)

Old 04-03-2007, 08:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the help. Im now going to get one for my 2dr JK.
Old 04-03-2007, 10:44 AM
JK Newbie

Default storage bag

doojer...could you please provide the dimensions of your storage bag, i intend to fab one using felt, but i need some measurements to start with.

thank you in advance
Old 04-03-2007, 11:06 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LEGEND
doojer...could you please provide the dimensions of your storage bag, i intend to fab one using felt, but i need some measurements to start with.

thank you in advance
just lay your windows in a pile and make it just big enough so they all fit.
Old 04-03-2007, 02:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Here's the Mopar Bag for the 2-Door JK Wrangler. It's Made to hold your Rear Window, Both Back Side Windows and (if Applicable) two Front Removable Windows. The bottom of the bag clips to the two retainers on the bottom back of the seat. The top of the bag had two clip-on straps on the right & left side which go around each headrest posts.

I have the feeling that there may be issues when I take the top down. I'll have to fold the soft top boot perfect. So far I'm not digging the bag! Once the weather gets better I'll take the top down and let you guys know how it turns out!
Old 04-05-2007, 08:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by edstroyer
Here's the Mopar Bag for the 2-Door JK Wrangler. It's Made to hold your Rear Window, Both Back Side Windows and (if Applicable) two Front Removable Windows. The bottom of the bag clips to the two retainers on the bottom back of the seat. The top of the bag had two clip-on straps on the right & left side which go around each headrest posts.

I have the feeling that there may be issues when I take the top down. I'll have to fold the soft top boot perfect. So far I'm not digging the bag! Once the weather gets better I'll take the top down and let you guys know how it turns out!
I was considering ordering that for a while here now, but i am glad I held off. That thing is huge!!!! plus I plan on taking out my back seat (i've had it folded up for the past 3 months anyway). Thanks for posting the pics. Glad I finally got to see that bag. I think I'll do a roll up bag instead.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dr.McNinja
I bought the cheap ebay bag.
I will post pics once I get it.

Thanks Doc for the heads up on that! I just ordered one myself. Sure beats taking the time to make one myself.

Too bad they don't have Rescue Green. :sad:
Old 04-20-2007, 12:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by edstroyer

could that thing get any bigger??
Old 04-23-2007, 04:25 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by The_Superhoo
could that thing get any bigger??

funny... i think my ex used to say that.
Old 04-23-2007, 05:57 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
funny... i think my ex used to say that.
you mean she was not talking about the tires?
Old 04-23-2007, 06:05 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Bamoman
you mean she was not talking about the tires?

coulda swore she was.... :confused:

Quick Reply: Mopar Window Storage Bag (back 3 windows)