Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Mopar Rubber Floor Liner

Old 07-25-2010, 04:14 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mopar Rubber Floor Liner

I just installed the mopar rubber floor liner. I read all the posts about the fit before I purchased, so I sort of knew that the back drivers tire well area would not fit perfect. After it was all said and done, it does not fit too bad. The rest of it fits pretty well and goes in easy. Here are the pics...

Old 07-25-2010, 06:45 PM
JK Freak

That is really cool. I did not know that this was available. What is the part # ?
Old 07-25-2010, 07:13 PM
JK Newbie

I've got the same thing, had it for about 2 years now. Good thing is that once you get it installed, does not seem to shrink, mine has kept it's shape very well. Only issue I have is the area around the rear door latch, can never get it to lay just right.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

ive had mine for about 3-4 months..amazing stuff..any leaks from the soft top? no big deal. water wont seep into carpets and trap moisture..it just evaporates, even if its under it! it'll keep the tub much nicer
Old 07-26-2010, 07:48 AM
JK Freak

Not overly impressed. I have rubber floor in my f-150 and dodge charger and they fit perfect. If these are coming from jeep you think they would fit better. I am leaning towards bed liner after seeing this.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

I agree, not so big on this one. Water underneath could rust the tub and being out of site you wouldn't know it's there.

How much was the rubber liner? What reasons would you go this route instead of Line-X?
Old 07-26-2010, 10:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

I really like the idea of this as I tend to not slam my doors and get little puddles on the floor from time to time, however, I think I'd go a little crazy if it didn't fit right
Old 07-26-2010, 11:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

So I guess you cannot access your plugs very easily after this is in?

With a bikini top I get a lot of rain in the floor, and like being able to drain it pretty easy by pulling a couple of plugs.

Seems like Lene-x would be better...
Old 07-26-2010, 12:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

if you're running a bikini top this might not be for you..when i had carpets they were SOAKED all the time and never dried..yesterday i had some water in under my seat that came in from a quick inch of rain the other night..evaporated today..most of the drain plugs are easy to get to in my opinion if need be..plus id rather have the water sitting under rubber instead of soaked into carpet (if you don't get the line-x). if you're tub is scratched up and beat rust could be an issue but with a painted surface it'll be fine. i just check after big storms..mines easy enough to lift up and check.

EDIT: I have considered doing Line-X at some point..but to me the liners seem to work just fine. the carpets absorbed everything, thats why i went with these right away..my carpet was gross.

Last edited by saharastyle1354; 07-26-2010 at 12:46 PM.

Quick Reply: Mopar Rubber Floor Liner