Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

MOPAR Enhanced Rock Rails INSTALLED

Old 03-05-2009, 09:00 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mkjeep
You'll only be able to cut 1 1/4" off the enhaced in the rear before you run into the weld where the tube is. That's a straight cut. If you angled it you could get a bit more. Might wanna pm that black 4dr running 40's , he chopped his stock rubi rail. Mine doesn't rub with 35's, I'm gonna cut it though when I get 37's. To run 40's I'd think yould have to cut 2or 3inches off to be safe.In that case you might wanna go another route.
The black 4-dr (scottg07) had to cut a bunch off his stock rails, not for street but for trail. I think it may be more cost effective to have someone weld on a bar and then just coat the thing in krylon or bedliner.
Old 05-26-2011, 10:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know this is an old thread but I was wondering if these are just the standard rubi sliders with a tube welded to the side or are they a completely different design?
Old 05-26-2011, 04:40 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bluejk09
I know this is an old thread but I was wondering if these are just the standard rubi sliders with a tube welded to the side or are they a completely different design?
I think there the standard Rubi Rail's with the tubing weld on . You can get them from Mopar or online from QuadraTec

Quick Reply: MOPAR Enhanced Rock Rails INSTALLED