Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Moby Dick Getting Ready for Show Season

Old 10-04-2011, 07:23 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by BigRedJK
Does this mean you have an extra front 44 you need to get rid of? I'm in the market
sorry, we trashed our front 44 a while back.

Originally Posted by UGOTKERN
Not sure about the Toyo's but ATX wanted to machine our rings down for the MTR Kevlars..... Just an FYI to those lookng to run the Slabs.....
the rings are the same as the spyderlocks and we should have any problems with them.

Originally Posted by rubicon23
I thought moby dick had a fullfloat.
nope, not yet

Originally Posted by rcdude3
He had a semi float rear 60. He got his rear axle a couple years ago I think and the full float rear axle was not out for the JK yet.
what he said
Old 10-04-2011, 07:25 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by taher2.1
EVO facebook page....
gracias mi amigo
Old 10-04-2011, 07:30 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Moby racked up and ready to go...

Rear axle out and getting ready for the new full float Dynatrac Pro Rock 60...

Went to pick up our new Toyo 40x15.50 MT's directly from the Toyo warehouse - this place is awesome!!

How many Toyo 40x15.50 MT's can you fit into the back of a JK?

With the seats down and top off, 3...

I just love the warning lable - clearly, they don't have EVO coil overs ...

Our new Toyo's and ATX Slab rings getting installed...

One down and 4 more to go...
Old 10-04-2011, 08:00 PM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

WOL, i am curious, why did u choose to have a different ATX ring instead of the original spider lock ring. I have been looking at spiderlock wheels hard since i saw ur rig in utau at the green day trail and was wanting to know if the original rings were a cool look or a bad design, ect.
I like the look of the spiderlock ring but if it has some issues that made u want a different ring i would like to know what it was before i drop the coin on them. Thx for ur knowledge on all things JK.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:06 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by Texas Trailmaker
WOL, i am curious, why did u choose to have a different ATX ring instead of the original spider lock ring. I have been looking at spiderlock wheels hard since i saw ur rig in utau at the green day trail and was wanting to know if the original rings were a cool look or a bad design, ect.
I like the look of the spiderlock ring but if it has some issues that made u want a different ring i would like to know what it was before i drop the coin on them. Thx for ur knowledge on all things JK.
we love the look of the spyder locks and just wanted to try something different this time around. the stars are way cool especially on a black wheel but, we always beat them to all hell. i can't say for sure but, once they caved in enough, it seemed to us like the balance of our wheels got effected too.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Those warehouse pics are sweet!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
Old 10-04-2011, 08:31 PM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Cool, thx for the response. Ever since seeing Moby live i have been having mod dreams of spiderlock rolling on 40's........im suffering from lift envy..... saving my pennies and its gonna happen! May have to live in cardboard box next to jeep to pay for it but its going to happen!
Old 10-04-2011, 10:34 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wayoflife
oh man, i would love to but already picked up a set of toyo's again. we hope to run nitto trail grapplers on our other jk though and, now that i know the mud grapplers are available in a 40x15.50/20, there may be plans for set for moby in the future
Originally Posted by wayoflife
Went to pick up our new Toyo 40x15.50 MT's directly from the Toyo warehouse - this place is awesome!!
Haha the bottom of this pic has the Mud Grapplers...and you were there!! Im sure you could of swaped them out. on the next set of 40's I guess lol.
Old 10-04-2011, 11:01 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haha the bottom of this pic has the Mud Grapplers...and you were there!! Im sure you could of swaped them out. on the next set of 40's I guess lol.
that Toyo warehouse is incredible. most would think it strange how excited us jeepers get over a room full of tires.

is there a reason why you continue to run 40's and dont go bigger? say to 42's?
Old 10-05-2011, 06:38 AM
JK-Forum Founder

honestly, had i known that the mud grapplers were available in a 40x15.50/20, i might have picked up a set instead. i had seen them in a 40x13.50/17 before but, that was it. these were the first ones i had seen and OMG, they were MASSIVE!!!

Quick Reply: Moby Dick Getting Ready for Show Season