Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

moab new products?

Old 04-14-2009, 01:34 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeepnboy

My only concern is rubbing the body of the shock on the frame at full articulation. I wonder how they addressed this. I plan on calling them today or tomorrow to find out.
I was wondering about that too after looking at their website. Please post what you find out!
Old 04-15-2009, 06:55 AM
Former Vendor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Supermanxj

Did you happen to join us on a trailride?

We wanted to say thanks to all those who came out to see us and joined us on runs. Especially the Army Ranger guys. You were alot of fun for sure.

We were really proud with the performance of our products. We had alot of manufacturer's running with us as well and they too were impressed! It felt really great since we are a younger company!

Thanks again to everyone who joined us and everyone who came out to see us and all the Jeepers who went to Moab. For the JK community it was a great turn out.

Rock Krawler

Quick Reply: moab new products?