Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Moab Easter Jeep Safari JK JAM 2009 Photos

Old 04-21-2009, 01:00 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
MBRP Representative

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by boots
Hey Steve,

Like the Pick's you posted, looking good. By the way, were did you get your third break light idea ?
Hey there,

How was the trip home? I'm glad we got a chance to meet and could get you're exhaust installed in the desert! I believe the 3rd break light idea was a fellow forum members idea. It was actually the other guy helping with your install that came across it or talked to someone about it. I can get more info if you are interested.

Steve
Old 04-22-2009, 04:20 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MBRP Tech 1
Hey there,

How was the trip home? I'm glad we got a chance to meet and could get you're exhaust installed in the desert! I believe the 3rd break light idea was a fellow forum members idea. It was actually the other guy helping with your install that came across it or talked to someone about it. I can get more info if you are interested.

Steve

Hey guys we have no pics of vids of the MBRP factory rig wheeling do you have links.... or could you contact the sales guys and send some over we are doing a MOAB gallery on our website.

Did you have fun wheeling with the supercharger in place....?
Old 04-22-2009, 03:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MBRP Tech 1
Hey there,

Steve

Steve, as far as the trip home, great if you like rain. Had rain from Moab to New Jersey. 2218 miles of it.

The exhaust worked and sounded great all the way home. Even got my low end torque back. Thanks for everything.

The idea for the third break light cam from my install on my JK. (did a write-up on the JK Forum of it) was just trying to bust your b#lls on it.

Quick Reply: Moab Easter Jeep Safari JK JAM 2009 Photos