Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Moab Easter Jeep Safari 2009 Vendor Show Highlights

Old 04-19-2009, 06:13 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now this is something that every Jeeper who likes to camp can use....

G]http://project-jk.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=12322 2[/IMG]

Could you give me some more info on the roofrack that is holding this tent. Is it supported from the inside. If not, I would think it would be strong enough? Your thoughts.
cheers Mark
Old 04-20-2009, 06:29 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by joneszj
Any news on when the MORE tube fenders would be available?

They are the best looking tube fenders for the JK I've seen so far. Love them.
sorry, don't know for sure but i have been assure that it should be sooner than later now.

Originally Posted by Lo2aY
Is this a shifter knob? I would like one for the tranny and another for the T-case
yes, it is a t-case shifter knob that doubles as an axle plug. i have talked to ORE and they may consider making one for the 6-speed shifter now as well.

Originally Posted by mc4x4
Now this is something that every Jeeper who likes to camp can use....

Could you give me some more info on the roofrack that is holding this tent. Is it supported from the inside. If not, I would think it would be strong enough? Your thoughts.
cheers Mark
there are not additional supports on the inside or, at least so far as i could tell. the roof rack mounting points are located on the edges of the hard top and it is strong - how strong? i'm not sure but it did seem to work for ARB.
Old 04-20-2009, 02:46 PM
JK Super Freak

that slide out shelf over the lock box looks pretty cool, albeit not too tall of a storage area.

Originally Posted by wayoflife
there are not additional supports on the inside or, at least so far as i could tell. the roof rack mounting points are located on the edges of the hard top and it is strong - how strong? i'm not sure but it did seem to work for ARB.
I have faith in ARB... (I run OME & ARB front bumper & diff covers)

but then again they run 35's on the stock carrier and we all know what that will lead to...

Everynight before bed I pray that they will make an integrated tire/bumper carrier that opened Expo One style...
Old 04-20-2009, 03:00 PM
JK Junkie

I'd like to get a look at the whole Jeep with these on. Like a picture that's been taken from further back.

Old 04-20-2009, 05:02 PM
JK Newbie

thanks for the reply.

Quick Reply: Moab Easter Jeep Safari 2009 Vendor Show Highlights