Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,back.

Old 03-21-2014, 06:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,back.

Just stopped by today to show you what I'm doing in my TJ life.....Yawn.... Miss my JK, should have kept it. But here is something that even JK'er can relate to. Here's my blahhhhhh......

is it upside down or right side down, or side up, rights side?

help!
Old 03-22-2014, 05:19 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whats the question again?
Old 03-22-2014, 05:24 AM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Cool buckles!

Sent from my obama monitoring device
Old 03-22-2014, 07:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jersey_Devil
Cool buckles!

Sent from my obama monitoring device

I got these belts/buckles from TRAKLINE belts. Since they are made of Stainless steel, it gave me the idea of stenciling themes on them. So I found a chem solution that "blackens" stainless steel and then found some decals that fit the buckle. Bingo, I have a unique belt. Actually these belts are like the "Mission Belt" shown on sharktank, but I found out those are made of pot metal and have to be chrome plated. I don't do shiney so I went black and not going back. Think there is a mini market for these? I've got a few more decals coming in next week and going to try them out too. What's neat is that the black has an antique look to the staniless steel, and does not look factory made. You can see by the picture that they wear around the edges, which is no problem, as the underneath is still stainless steel.

Going to Mexico for the week and will follow up next weekend. Me and my TJ.

Oh, any ideas would be welcome.

Quick Reply: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,back.