Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Mishimoto POS

Old 12-11-2016, 03:32 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After my stock radiator failed at 22,000 miles, I thought I'd get a radiator with a lifetime warranty. I checked out Mishimoto and it seemed like a good replacement. I installed it myself in my driveway. It worked great for a couple months, then started leaking badly at the welds. So they make me pay $50 for the shipping of the replacement, send in a bunch of pictures for proof, and my receipt. I get it a week and a half later. It seemed like they could have been a little quicker since a radiator is kind of an important part. Oh well. This time I paid $200 to have it installed because I was busy moving into a new house. Two months go by and the replacement is leaking badly at the seems again. I'm done with this joke of a company. I dropped it off at the dealer today for a new stock radiator. I hope this one lasts.

Last edited by Abductee; 12-11-2016 at 07:51 PM.
Old 12-12-2016, 04:25 AM
JK Newbie

Wrong forum, however...

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modi...diator-338742/
Old 12-12-2016, 05:18 AM
JK Newbie

Sorry about that.

Quick Reply: Mishimoto POS