Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Mirror relocation brackets

Old 02-21-2012, 09:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FoxRacingJMC
How are you able to see fine out of your passenger mirror? I find it hard to believe when I maybe have an inch of viewable mirror whatever angle I have the mirror. Yea, there is the issue with the door opening and hitting the mirror, but that I can deal with...the fact I cant see crapola doesn't fly with me...

Withe RR relocation brackets that move the stock mirrors forward I had that problem. The passenger mirror was useless but with the round RR "on a stick style" I could see the passenger mirror without a problem.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:15 AM
JK Newbie

Default convex mirror

i add a little two inch stick on mirror to the passenger mirror (bottom right corner) and can see pretty well with doors on, still check my right side well before changing lanes, but it was a big help for a couple dollars
Old 03-14-2012, 10:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So I had mirror relo brackets on my TJ. Worked well. I'm curious if we could solve this problem by using a different mirror.

Anyone ride to see if the TJ style mirror would fit into the JK RR mirror movers? I'm wondering if the TJ style would solve the issue since it has that arm that gets it further out.

Anyone give this a try? I would, but I don't have a TJ mirror to check this out.
Old 03-17-2012, 06:51 AM
JK Newbie

I've tried the cheap autozone universal mirror. It was $15, but it would vibrate so much that it was useless. I ended up goin to the local Harley shop and found an old mirror that someone took off of their bike and mounting it in the upper hinge. The threaded stem was just long enough to get about 4 threads protruding from the bottom of the hinge. Just put a flat washer and an acorn nut on there and roll.
Old 03-18-2012, 02:11 AM
JK Newbie

Look into dietech they make an awesome mount sturdy does not vibrate at all

Quick Reply: Mirror relocation brackets