Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Military Theme

Old 02-19-2013, 05:18 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Some great ideas. Especially the challenge coin. I'm active duty Navy and I'd like to do some military themed stuff as well.

So far I've only gotten to adding some modified WWII invasion stars. Couldn't find anything I liked so I made them myself. I've been debating numbering my hood in the WWII Navy style. Thanks for starting the post. Look forward to seeing how it turns out.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2208454283.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	424466  
Old 02-20-2013, 02:47 PM
JK Newbie

So, the Hap Wings will be on the hood, and the numbers on the sides reflect 20 (jeep designator) and 070694 (enlistment date). My kiddos want me to put the Hap symbol on the side as well, so which location below looks better? I'm torn, and so are the kids. I have also decided to use a Silver and black POW/MIA challenge coin to replace my current "Trail Rated" badge. Disregard my poor photoshop skills, I am using microsoft paint, and didnt take a lot of time to color match

On the door
Click image for larger version

Name:	after 2.5 lift.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	424791

On the fender
Click image for larger version

Name:	after 2.5 lift-mOD 12.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	424792

Cheers
Old 02-20-2013, 03:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

i definitely like it on the side in front of the door better. except maybe positioned a little lower than your picture has it, close to where the stock stickers were. great idea
Old 02-20-2013, 03:59 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I say on the fender, that way you can still have it when you run doorless.

Quick Reply: Military Theme