Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

mickey thompson classic lock wheels lets see them

Old 07-31-2011, 02:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mickey thompson classic lock wheels lets see them

looking to see what they look like on a jk since i am thinking about getting them for my jk once i get my lift soon
Old 07-31-2011, 03:39 PM
JK Newbie

No pics, because my new JKUR is still on order.
The problem is...they're on back-order and will be for months to come (according to M/T). If you have a source for them, pls let me know & I'll get them, too!
/Jerry
Old 07-31-2011, 03:40 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by indredsnake99
looking to see what they look like on a jk since i am thinking about getting them for my jk once i get my lift soon
Those are nice wheels. I have looked at a lot of pix and can't find many of the locks. My JK is in the shop for it's mods. I considered the MT Black Classic Locks, but decided to go with MT Black Classics instead. Will post the pix when done.

Quick Reply: mickey thompson classic lock wheels lets see them