Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Merry Christmas! Crash!

Old 12-27-2012, 10:16 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got one more on my phone.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-698350507.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	402347  
Old 12-27-2012, 11:11 AM
JK Newbie

Default New Bumpers

I also had a run in but it was the other persons fault and it ruined my front bumper and they gave me 1100 and I bought a front bumper knock off of Aries and a rear tire carrier from e auto grilles on ebay for 750 shipped to my door total. They are knock offs but seem to be fairly heavy duty. The starter relay stuck so had to tow the JK with the four wheeler to my shop and the shackle mounts held up flawlessly! Good way to go to get a different look on the cheap. Made some money for my new Nfab steps which are in the mail now. I know that Spyder also carries the same style bumpers on ebay.
Hope this helps saved me a lot of money and looks good. Easy to install did them myself in a hour or so direct bolt on!
Old 12-27-2012, 12:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

NOVA-JKU
I am really sorry about your Jeep! I am happy you guys are ok too!.................

But your Jeep looks like a TOTAL LOSS to me.
R&I the gas cap / replace the Jeep: 1 hour.
Old 12-27-2012, 02:08 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by mills
NOVA-JKU
I am really sorry about your Jeep! I am happy you guys are ok too!.................

But your Jeep looks like a TOTAL LOSS to me.
R&I the gas cap / replace the Jeep: 1 hour.
Haha yeah well I should find out the details today or tomorrow from the insurance company about what we're gonna do. I would definitely take the front bumper and all the black mopar accessories that came in the "Black appearance group" package with the car.

Could get a stock 2013 sport with a 2.5-3in lift and 33s for about what I paid for mine with all the extras.
Old 12-27-2012, 06:35 PM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Delux2769
I just it my Rugged Ridge XHD Bumper with Winch plate and factory fog light holes for $217 shipped on Amazon. I can buy or make full width plates that bolt on for when i want a full bumper or keep it like this stubby.

I would suggest looking around at bumpers. E-autogrilles on eBay has a very popular bumper that is cheaper than most others out there. They're basically "knock-offs" of Smittyybilt bumpers. There's a nice long thread "i did the unthinkable" that talks all about them. 95% of the people on there have been happy. Couple had issues and I think only 1 person they didn't resolve his issue, but there's over 100 guys that have bought the bumpers, with few unhappies, be good to look into.
Love rugged ridge XHD mod bumper

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20121227_223543.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	402520

Quick Reply: Merry Christmas! Crash!