Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Membership Approved. Where is my Secret Decoder Ring?

Old 12-21-2011, 09:56 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ChryslerChris
It says "Be sure to drink more Ovaltine"
And DONT shoot your eye out!
Old 12-22-2011, 04:21 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL at that first pic! Welcome to the club; the money pit club.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:26 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome! Check the for sale / trade thread... Always rails there - I sold my rubi rails for about 100$ shipped.

Originally Posted by fifthconspiracy
Hello Everyone!

I am the proud owner of a spanking-fresh 2012 Sahara Unlimited (thanks to my wife, I think she got tired of me talking about acquiring one for a year)! This is a custom build order made on November 6th, delivered a few days early on December 16th.

Here's a poser pic from a local beach (I wanted to hit up a FSR, but this weekend has been crazy with XMas shopping and visiting friends etc).

The deets:

2012 Sahara Unlimited 23G
6spd Manual
Max Tow w/3.73's
Trac-Lock Limited Slip
Air Conditioning w/Auto Temp
Heated Seats
Dual Tops
Black Interior

** Note: I drove it home from the dealership and promptly took off the Sahara side steps. I also removed the silver plastic decorative cover on the bumper ;-)

Here's a pic of me driving like a mad-man... not flooring it, but accelerating pretty quick. Notice the dash... apparently driving with a heavy foot means that you are being economically fuel efficient (thanks Pentastar!): eco = ON.

And down at the local beach I did a few donuts. Amazed at the tight turning radius (yes, this is my first Wrangler - had Samurais 15 years ago). I enjoyed my kids screaming from the centrifugal force... good times. good times.

Anywho, enough jibber-jabber... where do I sign up for my JK full torso tattoo and American Honey shot glass decorative set?

Cheers!

Paul.

PS - Anyone want to trade stock Rubicon rails for my Sahara side steps? Or I'll pay for them... whatever works ;-)

Quick Reply: Membership Approved. Where is my Secret Decoder Ring?