Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

The meeting

Old 04-22-2007, 02:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The meeting

Just wanted to put up some pics of my two favorite vehicles. These are from the first time we got them together.

My 07 Unlimited Rubicon
Bright Silver Metallic paint
6-spd
Dual tops

My mom's 05 Liberty Renegade
Dark Khaki paint
6-spd
GPS navigation
Leather interior

It was Jeep Heaven that day.
Old 04-22-2007, 03:29 PM
TEV
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wish they offered that color for the JK. Jeep must be a bunch of retards. First they don't give us khaki, then they make the head rests out of hard plastic. Do they think we really love the wrangler so much that we'll buy it no matter what???

I hate it when they're right.
Old 04-23-2007, 08:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, I think Dark Khaki was the best color they've ever offered on the Liberty. I probably wouldn't have gotten it on my rubi though. Too much of a good thing. A Light Khaki wrangler would be nice though. Seems just about every TJ rubi I've ever seen was light khaki.

Quick Reply: The meeting