Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Meet "Pepe the Love Tractor" Stage One Completed

Old 04-30-2009, 06:44 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sweet B-day present! Congrats
Old 04-30-2009, 07:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks again everyone!!!!

One day there will be a Hemi dropped in Pepe the Love Tractor...., so I won't worry about the warranty too much.......

and yes, I will for sure be staying with the same dealer, they aren't smudging numbers... they are just reasonable people, and I won't ask for anything unreasonable to be addressed. I am a believer in Karma... and I don't want anyone getting in trouble on my account.

enough on that, PLEASE!!!!

the $1160 was just the cost of labor and tax to have Jeep Dealer install the lift.

For all interested.....
the lift was brand new from jeep dealer on ebay... $1625 shipped....WOW, the Mopar lift lists for $5399 over the counter, R.E.'s kit is over 3 grand!
The wheels were around $1050 from Discount Tire with lifetime mounting, rotation, and balancing... 0% financing 12 months
The tires were $1725 from Discount Tire Direct with lifetime road hazard, also 0% financed.
Weather Techs were $287.50
.....all grand totaling with "off island trips" to go and get her etc.... $6 grand....
..which I would say was debt well created!!!

Again, THANKS WIFEY!!!!!!! GOOD WIFEY, REALLY GOOD WIFEY!!!!
Old 05-01-2009, 05:18 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by livin
Thanks again everyone!!!!

One day there will be a Hemi dropped in Pepe the Love Tractor...., so I won't worry about the warranty too much.......

and yes, I will for sure be staying with the same dealer, they aren't smudging numbers... they are just reasonable people, and I won't ask for anything unreasonable to be addressed. I am a believer in Karma... and I don't want anyone getting in trouble on my account.

enough on that, PLEASE!!!!

the $1160 was just the cost of labor and tax to have Jeep Dealer install the lift.

For all interested.....
the lift was brand new from jeep dealer on ebay... $1625 shipped....WOW, the Mopar lift lists for $5399 over the counter, R.E.'s kit is over 3 grand!
The wheels were around $1050 from Discount Tire with lifetime mounting, rotation, and balancing... 0% financing 12 months
The tires were $1725 from Discount Tire Direct with lifetime road hazard, also 0% financed.
Weather Techs were $287.50
.....all grand totaling with "off island trips" to go and get her etc.... $6 grand....
..which I would say was debt well created!!!

Again, THANKS WIFEY!!!!!!! GOOD WIFEY, REALLY GOOD WIFEY!!!!
A very happy birthday first off.
Second, your going to take Pepe off road?
Third, thanks for the kudos on the orginal post.
fourth, Casey and Ron got emailed copys of this thread via me.
fifth, I wonder if Pepe could keep up with RubyDoo?

Enjoy your birthday,
Kat
Old 05-04-2009, 08:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hi JKKAT,

Thanks for the B-day wishes!

Pepe will be a Island Market Crawler for a while, and even Ron was relieved to hear that!

Thanks for the Hook UP on a good Jeep Dealer.

I doubt Pepe could keep with Ruby Doo... you are fearless JKKAT, and have 5:13's Pepe is slugging around on stock 4:10's for now.

Thanks again JKKAT!!!!
Peace,
Jacob
Old 05-04-2009, 09:53 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 05-04-2009, 03:09 PM
JK Junkie

Looks awesome, nice job, I need to find a dealer like that
Old 05-04-2009, 04:20 PM
JK Jedi

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

To hell with the Jeep, I wanna see the tri power vette.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:23 PM
JK Newbie

Looks great!!!

PM me sometime if you are heading over to Reiter

Is there any wheeling spots on O.I.? Or where do you normally go?

Good to know that Town and Country is a good dealership. I've dealt with Rierdons Jeep in Arlington, I like them.

Enoy!
Old 05-04-2009, 05:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by t&k2008jk
Looks great!!!

PM me sometime if you are heading over to Reiter

Is there any wheeling spots on O.I.? Or where do you normally go?

Good to know that Town and Country is a good dealership. I've dealt with Rierdons Jeep in Arlington, I like them.

Enoy!
Sounds good! We go up power-line on Orcas, it is a blast... but Pepe isn't going to Power-line till she is much older....

O.K. here's a question about WA traffic... is it legal to exceed the speed limit up to 10 mph while safely passing in a marked passing zone?

Thanks for all the kind remarks!!!! ME LOVE PEPE SOOO MUCH!!!!

Best,
Jacob
Old 05-04-2009, 07:45 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by livin
Sounds good! We go up power-line on Orcas, it is a blast... but Pepe isn't going to Power-line till she is much older....

O.K. here's a question about WA traffic... is it legal to exceed the speed limit up to 10 mph while safely passing in a marked passing zone?
From what I understand you can only exceed the speed limit when passing on a 2 lane roadway here's the RCW that I found-

RCW 46.61.425
Minimum speed regulation — Passing slow moving vehicle.

(1) No person shall drive a motor vehicle at such a slow speed as to impede the normal and reasonable movement of traffic except when reduced speed is necessary for safe operation or in compliance with law: PROVIDED, That a person following a vehicle driving at less than the legal maximum speed and desiring to pass such vehicle may exceed the speed limit, subject to the provisions of RCW 46.61.120 on highways having only one lane of traffic in each direction, at only such a speed and for only such a distance as is necessary to complete the pass with a reasonable margin of safety.

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=46.61.425

Hope this helps!

Quick Reply: Meet "Pepe the Love Tractor" Stage One Completed