Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Meet "Pepe the Love Tractor" Stage One Completed

Old 04-30-2009, 03:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by geebee
great lift. hate to break it to you though but any dealer part starting with a 'P' (as in the Mopar 2 and 4.5 inch lifts) in the part number is considered performance and is not covered under dealership lifetime warranty. this has been discussed in other threads.
I am not going to argue the whole warranty thing. I have read ALL the threads on this forum, and done thorough research.

It boils down to finding a good dealer. It is a no brainer that if your engine blows... it isn't because the truck is lifted. I am no idiot either, if I break a driveshaft, or axle shaft due to my own negligence horsing around off road, I am not gonna even ask to have it covered under warranty.

The bottom line is I wanted a lift friendly dealer.... that won't give me any hassles for practical issues.... and that is exactly what Town and Country Chrysler is.

I strongly reccomend this dealer, and specifically Casey on the Silver Team for service!

BEST and THANKS!
livin

Last edited by livin; 04-30-2009 at 05:14 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:55 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that looks perfect! congrats to you. the $1160 was just the labor right?
Old 04-30-2009, 05:16 PM
JK Junkie

i like it.

cool and clean.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

NICE JEEP BRO!!!
Old 04-30-2009, 05:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks everybody!!! I am still just blow away and can't even wipe the smile off my face.

Tomorrow is my 36th B-day..... this Jeep, and the lift are my Happy B-Day from my wifey..... Good Wifey!

best,
livin
Old 04-30-2009, 05:25 PM
JK Newbie

She have any sisters like herself.... lol lol lol lol lol lol
Old 04-30-2009, 05:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by livin
I am not going to argue the whole warranty thing. I have read ALL the threads on this forum, and done thorough research.

It boils down to finding a good dealer. It is a no brainer that if your engine blows... it isn't because the truck is lifted. I am no idiot either, if I break a driveshaft, or axle shaft due to my own negligence horsing around off road, I am not gonna even ask to have it covered under warranty.

The bottom line is I wanted a lift friendly dealer.... that won't give me any hassles for practical issues.... and that is exactly what Town and Country Chrysler is.

I strongly reccomend this dealer, and specifically Casey on the Silver Team for service!

BEST and THANKS!
livin
i wasn't disputing that you wouldnt get things done under warranty because there are ways around it obviously... and there will always be someone out there who will smudge the numbers and whatever in your favour. im glad you found a dealer that will do that for you.

however, the service technician will get flack from the service manager who gets flack from the general manager if and when there is an audit etc..... and with the times being the way they are that isnt too far from taking place. in the end you get the work done and the technician gets in shit/suspended/fired.

anyways, enough of a rant. your jeep looks good and congrats on the b-day and price. keep going to that dealer as long as you can.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:52 PM
JK Super Freak

Absolutely awesome looking rig.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for letting us know on the pricing and i forgot to say how good it looks. Look great!
Old 04-30-2009, 06:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Nice Rig. I like it.

Quick Reply: Meet "Pepe the Love Tractor" Stage One Completed