Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Meet "Fang" (New front bumper installed)

Old 03-08-2010, 12:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks good bro.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:57 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by IcyFridge
Wish there was a way to mount the tow hooks BEHIND the bumper.
Originally Posted by racinfast002
i wonder if you couldn't cut a hole in the top and mount those behind the bumper
I like that idea too. I have the same bumper and had to drill holes in it to match my winch-plate. Drill a 1/4-inch hole in the top of bumber, grow to 1/2-inch but probably need 1-inch diameter, poke the tow hooks through, mount the bumper with tow hooks and push the eight bolts through, and tighten to frame rails.
Old 03-08-2010, 01:02 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The one I had on my Cherokee had the hitch mount. never was a big fan of that look. I like my bumpers smooth and streamlined. Might just get d-ring brackets and use those.

Quick Reply: Meet "Fang" (New front bumper installed)