Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Me and my GF!!!

Old 03-28-2012, 07:31 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

"I wish you looked at me the way you look at your jeep"...
Old 03-28-2012, 07:36 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CF2010
"I wish you looked at me the way you look at your jeep"...
Best response: "Upgrade your headlights and install a roll bar."
Old 03-28-2012, 07:54 AM
JnT
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 74CJ5
Amen brother! My wife is the best! She is my second wife, and there is a reason for that. Actually MANY reasons, but the fact that she loves the Jeep is just a real big bonus. Even got me Poison Spyder fenders for my bday last year!
I hear ya! The only good thing from my first marriage was my kids. Now my GF and I have so many common interests and goals and buying the Jeep was her idea and she loves riding in it and getting dirty
Old 03-28-2012, 08:13 AM
JK Super Freak

Lol. Na she loves the jeep. Its just an expensive hobby. As long as im getting her things as well she is happy. She just pulls this attitude when i say i want something as.an excuse for me to buy her something too! Shes asked me what i wanted for my bday for the jeep! I just said to surprise me!
Old 03-28-2012, 08:15 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by justbandit55
Lol. Na she loves the jeep. Its just an expensive hobby. As long as im getting her things as well she is happy. She just pulls this attitude when i say i want something as.an excuse for me to buy her something too! Shes asked me what i wanted for my bday for the jeep! I just said to surprise me!
Just remember what I said about jealousy. She's being passive aggressive for a reason (no, I am not saying that with a negative connotation).

I hope she buys you a pink Jeep logo thong.
Old 03-28-2012, 10:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

LOL I just bought my wife an IPad 3 and in return , ordered myself a Trektop and funny how similar those conversations can be...
Old 03-28-2012, 10:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

LOL! Just like me and my wife. However she approves of my purchases after she goes on the trail with me.
Old 03-28-2012, 10:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Lol! Just showed this too my gf and she was nodding and agreeing and I realized that wasn't the brightest idea I ever had...
Old 03-28-2012, 10:56 AM
JK Super Freak

I came to realize. You cant keep buying what you want only... You have to make your OTHER wife happy too.. She might not be into buying stuff for the jeep. But as long as she gets somethin in return then its even. And modding a jeep is alot more money than things a girl wants. Purses, nails, clothes, high heels... Lol just a lift alone is enough money for her to go on a shopping spree. Tires=1300 dollars. Thats a new ring or neckless for her haha. I didnt realize how expensive i am
Old 03-28-2012, 11:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

I posted this to my FB page.My wife will get a kick out of it.

whats a "snorkledamit"?

Quick Reply: Me and my GF!!!