Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

MBRP Roof rack installed -pics

Old 05-01-2010, 05:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MBRP Roof rack installed -pics

Installed the roof rack today on this beautiful NC weather. Took about 2 hours. This thing is awesome. Feels as strong as a brick sh-t house when its on. Only complaint is that when you pay for a rack that is over a thousand dollars out the door..... it would be nice to have stencils that were hard, not paper cut outs. We did the install in the bright sun and it was hard to see the edges of the hard top lined up with the stencils. Other than that, great product, very strong. It completes the Jeep, and it is a much more efficient camping vehicle now. A+.

The husky was on scene.... supervising

My beautiful girlfriend. Not only supports my Jeep problem, she helps! Cant get any better than that!

Old 05-01-2010, 06:01 PM
JK Junkie

ahhhhh YEAH! lookin good man. welcome to the club.
Old 05-02-2010, 06:51 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice install, hope to get one of these some day for my 2 dr.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:47 AM
JK Freak

looks great man, but with the metal on the door paint
Old 05-02-2010, 11:13 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by racinfast002

looks great man, but with the metal on the door paint
At first I didn't know what the hell you were talking about......but then I saw it in the shadows. Wonder if he got a scratch there...???? Maybe there's a plastic cap?...
Old 05-02-2010, 06:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

HAHAHA yea I didnt see that in the pic! No theres no scratches, but yea it does look kinda terrible. Shes never worked on anything before so shes learning. And Im just happy she wants to be a part of it. It went so much easier with her help than it would have without her. When I got pissed at a gasket for crinkleing up under the mount, I was about to rip it out and make a replacment, but she got in there and pulled it back and fixed it. So I cant complain much. Ive already had a few people ask about the rack and its only the second day on. But no one around here has racks so I expected it.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:46 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks sweet dude !!! I Just Recieved mine today, hope my install goes as good as yours cheerz...

Quick Reply: MBRP Roof rack installed -pics