Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

mattgt5 2013 JKUR build thread

Old 04-30-2013, 06:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mattgt5

it's not super anything because it has shitty e lockers and the e disco is broken upon the first start up. Didn't you read the thread??
o m g !!!!!
Old 04-30-2013, 06:34 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's not super anything because it has shitty e lockers and the e disco is broken upon the first start up. Didn't you read the thread??
Just finished reading ALL 24 pages...........Sweet, Bitchin and a Great job! Would love to buy you a beer but were too far away. It was a very good read. I even went to Metalcloak to check out the
lifts. I was hard to accept the """""""Will do. The kit is expensive, but when compared to a long arm plus install, it is very competitive. I am told by 3 different vendors on this forum that this kit will smoke a long arm. We will see."""""" But I "try" to be real open minded and shut up and listen to others. Then make my call. I am getting ready for a Evo 4" longarm....(for both of our Jeeps) so I am doing as much homework as possible. We have had four 2.5 teraflex lifts on our Jeeps now. So you can say were movin on up ........lot's to think about. Again, Thank you for this thread, it has helped out.
Now lets......Party On

37"s going on my wife's 2 door..........A real Jeep......
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3966.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	452978   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3964.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	452979  
Old 04-30-2013, 06:57 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jk kris

o m g !!!!!
It's all on good fun! Don't worry, I can take it. If everybody did the same things are jeeps would be awful boring. Jeep on.
Old 04-30-2013, 06:59 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by RKracing

Just finished reading ALL 24 pages...........Sweet, Bitchin and a Great job! Would love to buy you a beer but were too far away. It was a very good read. I even went to Metalcloak to check out the
lifts. I was hard to accept the """""""Will do. The kit is expensive, but when compared to a long arm plus install, it is very competitive. I am told by 3 different vendors on this forum that this kit will smoke a long arm. We will see."""""" But I "try" to be real open minded and shut up and listen to others. Then make my call. I am getting ready for a Evo 4" longarm....(for both of our Jeeps) so I am doing as much homework as possible. We have had four 2.5 teraflex lifts on our Jeeps now. So you can say were movin on up ........lot's to think about. Again, Thank you for this thread, it has helped out.
Now lets......Party On

37"s going on my wife's 2 door..........A real Jeep......
I'm sorry you had to endure this thread. I meant the sport vs Rubi thread. Let me know how you like the long arm when you get it. That will be one massive real jeep. The wife is a lucky lady.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

It's all on good fun! Don't worry, I can take it. If everybody did the same things are jeeps would be awful boring. Jeep on.
Very true. Your jeep is bad ass. Truth be told. If I could have got a four door rubi I prob would've. Make that baby seat easier to get to. But we manage
Old 05-01-2013, 03:32 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by Jk kris

Very true. Your jeep is bad ass. Truth be told. If I could have got a four door rubi I prob would've. Make that baby seat easier to get to. But we manage
I hear ya. Got 3 in car seats myself. Maybe I will drive my jeep up in October for mountain day at Berry college. My wife and I are both Berry grads. You can take me to the secret wheelin spot.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

I hear ya. Got 3 in car seats myself. Maybe I will drive my jeep up in October for mountain day at Berry college. My wife and I are both Berry grads. You can take me to the secret wheelin spot.
I don't know about a secret spot. Someone should show us. I Do know one spot. Not much of a secret. Just gotta know a dude to get in. There is jeep bash in jasper in sept I plan on going to.
My wife went to berry her last two years of high school. Then went to Yale for her college. From what I know. All the spots at berry are closed off but ill ask around.
I started a thread with a link to jeep bash. Check it out. I've never been. Want to go
Old 05-14-2013, 08:39 AM
JK Jedi

Installed my spiderweb shade. Love these things.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3039430281.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	457683

Name:	image-4167966988.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	457682

Name:	image-2927641815.jpg
Views:	337
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	457684
Old 05-14-2013, 02:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

What color is that? I think that's my next mod.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:18 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by SBEII
What color is that? I think that's my next mod.
That is the grey.

Quick Reply: mattgt5 2013 JKUR build thread