Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Matte White Interior Accents

Old 08-21-2012, 08:11 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Matte White Interior Accents

Hello, all.

I'm really curious as to what/how you guys think about a matte/flat white interior accent setup in place of the stock silver accents. I'm wondering how I might pull this off. Anyone have an ideas/suggestions?

Thanks
Old 08-21-2012, 08:57 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You can lightly sand down all the trim pieces, wipe them with some isopropyl alcohol, give it a few light coats of automotive primer (made for metal) and go over them with a few coats of rustoleum or krylon satin white paint.

If you want to take an easier route, you can buy an aerosol can of white plasti dip, wipe the pieces down, and build up a few coats of plasti dip. No sanding necessary and it can be removed if you decide to change your mind
Old 08-30-2012, 10:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Jeep makes an accessory kit for the 11-12 wranglers.....comes with all the air vents, door grab handles, and the passenger grab handle in the body color of your Jeep.....I just ordered the kit for mine yesterday from my local dealership.....the part # for mine was as follows: 82212938....this will give you an idea as to what it will look like!!
Old 08-30-2012, 10:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

whats the cost on ordering the kit?

Quick Reply: Matte White Interior Accents