Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Mastercraft MXT

Old 03-17-2014, 03:40 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mastercraft MXT

Anyone have the Courser MXT? have reviews on them? I have the C/T on a 2500 V10 Dodge with a 10' plow and plenty of traction to push snow, curious about the new MXT?
Old 05-27-2014, 12:30 PM
JK Newbie

I've got 35x12.5x17s on my JK, I really like them. They clean out well in the mud, are relatively quiet on the street and seem durable enough for rock crawling. They're around $70/ea cheaper than any other tire I can find plus made in America, so why not!
Old 05-27-2014, 03:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Run them on my 04 powerstroke. With the weight of the truck they seem to wear alittle faster than I was expecting but I only have about 5k on them. They are a nice looking tire and seem to ride nice. Slight hum going down the highway.

Quick Reply: Mastercraft MXT