Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

March 2008 Snow pics

Old 03-09-2008, 09:39 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile March 2008 Snow pics

In Akron, Ohio. We got 16 inches of snow that started Friday night the 7th, and stopped falling around 4am Sunday morning. Here's some pics of my JK just sitting in the drive, my CJ is in the background and my lab Isabella in the front.

Classic 7 slats

Started digging her out today.

Supposed to be 50 by Thursday.
Old 03-09-2008, 09:45 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like Isabella is thinking, hurry up and take the damn picture, my but is cold setting in this white stuff.
Old 03-10-2008, 10:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

i like the last pic with the half-shaved Jeep, that stuff amazes me, being from Texas and all we were VERY excited down here when we got about an inch last Easter LOL
Old 03-11-2008, 10:03 PM
JK Super Freak

I laughed looking at the picture of your Jeep with 1/2 of the snow removed. It kind of reminds me of removing a mold when making copies of a sculpture. I was thinking, "So that's where Jeeps come from!"

Quick Reply: March 2008 Snow pics