Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Mango Tango vs Dozer (pics)

Old 09-02-2011, 07:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by upwings
Why would it be tough resale??? Aren't the oddball colors usually the desirable ones? Inca Gold, Chili Pepper Red, Rescue Green... just a thought.
I agree. If you custom order a sports car in a "unique" color, it may have a tough resale market; say a purple Lambo. A stock Jeep color that is not popular when it comes out or is considered "un-safe" will be unique later. I like to think Jeeps are about being unique. (That's why mine is tan )
Old 09-02-2011, 07:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

I think they are both sharp colors....Dozer strikes me as a little more youthful though. To each his own.

If I were to get Dozer, I would want black flares and top and all black interior....black rims.....I think that would look pretty good.
Old 09-02-2011, 07:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by toddjb
I think they are both sharp colors....Dozer strikes me as a little more youthful though. To each his own.

If I were to get Dozer, I would want black flares and top and all black interior....black rims.....I think that would look pretty good.
Bingo. Black fenders would set off the dozer color really nice. As would a black top. I think any of the funky colors like dozer, mango, that blue, etc looks much better with black genders and top .

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2011, 07:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

[QUOTE=upwings;2508197]Why would it be tough resale??? Aren't the oddball colors usually the desirable ones? Inca Gold, Chili Pepper Red, Rescue Green... just a

It just takes the right buyer to pull the trigger on a color like this. It's bold and loud it says look at me not everyone wants to draw attention.

Last edited by Revnitup; 09-02-2011 at 08:02 AM.
Old 09-02-2011, 08:03 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by karls10jk
Dozer issupposed to be the yellow buddy. Crush is supposed to relate to our Mango Tango's and.....replace it.
looks more like cheez whiz to me
Old 09-02-2011, 08:11 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here's what I'm planning on doing with my Dozer. I'm going to have the bumpers/sliders/carrier done in flat black powder coat. The wheels and diff covers are going Dozer yellow.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That rocks!!!
Old 09-02-2011, 10:39 AM
DJR
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TeraFlex

Here's what I'm planning on doing with my Dozer. I'm going to have the bumpers/sliders/carrier done in flat black powder coat. The wheels and diff covers are going Dozer yellow.
Instant awesomeness - just add TeraFlex.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Koko
Bingo. Black fenders would set off the dozer color really nice. As would a black top. I think any of the funky colors like dozer, mango, that blue, etc looks much better with black genders and top .
+100

Just too much yellow, er orange otherwise
Old 09-02-2011, 02:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by zombiemonkey
The one Dozer I seen, I didn't think it looked to bad with the black top and fenders. But the picture of everything painted just to much Dozer. But I'm waiting for Gecko green before I decide if I'm getting a 2012.
Me too. If the gecko green is like the lime green TJ's, the Sunburst Orange is outta here I am affraid. The dark green or crush might sway me as well.

Quick Reply: Mango Tango vs Dozer (pics)