Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Magnacon build

Old 07-27-2014, 04:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All done with the tail lights and on to the front.

In the front started by installing the 52 inch LED bar. Again pretty straight forward.

Then ripped the grill off to make room for the new LED headlights and turn signals.

Stock headlights out and adapter harnesses installed.

New LED headlights installed.

Then onto the blacked out LED turn signals. Things are a little more complicated here. You have to install a resistor to make sure that you don't piss off the Jeep and make it think that it's blinking fast. Tap the outer 2 wires for the turn signal harness with supplied clips. Again pretty easy.

Then put it all back together again. A little on the time consuming side but pretty easy all the way around. I still have 2 fogs for the rear bumper that I need to install but that will be another day.

I can't wait for it do get dark out now so that I can go see what these things will do!
Old 07-27-2014, 04:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this is pretty much my dream build. nice work!
Old 07-27-2014, 08:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks it's been a lot of fun putting this thing together.

Quick Reply: Magnacon build