Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Made you look!!!!!

Old 12-24-2007, 06:30 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SILVERJK
Hi Bolsak=3. Your set up is just what i was planning to do.

What is the width of the wheels? 8" or 9"?
Have you experience more rubbing?

I am thinking of Centreline wheels 18x8 BS 5" (selling at $159) with 35 KM2 tires.
I don't want them to rub nor do i want them to stick out.

I haven't seen anyone here with Centreline wheels.

Ta
The tires stick out like an inch-and-a-half to two inches. It fits the look IMO.

As for rub, I do get a very slight rub on the cheepy air damn when the wheel is turned all the way. I'm stupid anal about maintaining my stuff and it isn't even enough to where I'm concerned about damaging anything. I had it at full flex in the rear and the tire appeared to be touching the rear fender but never left a mark. Again, nothing concerning.

The wheels I put on are 18x9 with a 5" backspace.

And dude, don't hesitate to by them, you'll love them!

Originally Posted by JKMCD
Looks pretty mean man!! I love the pic with you in it gives people who don’t know much about lifts a comparison! Unless you’re only like 5 foot tall! Do you have any pics straight on? If so I would love to see them. Again sick looking JK man!
I'm 5'8" for comparison. I don't have any pictures of it straight on ATM but I'll get you one within the week. So stay tuned. Thanks a lot for the complements, it serves to relieve some of the financial stress I just put on myself!
Old 12-24-2007, 07:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Nice...me likey!
Old 12-24-2007, 07:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Very nice wheels.
Old 12-25-2007, 12:01 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks Bolsak=3. Your ride looks wicked! Am gonna have mine like that too.
Old 12-25-2007, 05:29 PM
JK Newbie

those BFg's are off the hook. I want to get them for my 07 X tomorrow. Did you have anything done with the differential b]c adding bigger tires changed things?. I'm have stock wrangler 17'' rims now stock tires. what do you think? It's my primary car and a do about 16 miles a day on paved roads to and from work. What kind of difference are these tire gonna make in street travel.

Thanks for and info
Picasojo
Old 12-30-2007, 06:00 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by picasojo
those BFg's are off the hook. I want to get them for my 07 X tomorrow. Did you have anything done with the differential b]c adding bigger tires changed things?. I'm have stock wrangler 17'' rims now stock tires. what do you think? It's my primary car and a do about 16 miles a day on paved roads to and from work. What kind of difference are these tire gonna make in street travel.

Thanks for and info
Picasojo
Hey,

Sorry about the late reply but I've not been on here lately. I have the stock 4.10's and so far it's not all that bad. I would like taller gearing though, I'll probably get the 5.13's by this time next year. The tires are absolutely fine in town and under 65mph, but vibration does start to rear it's head beyond that. I drove about 500 miles this last week on I-95 where the speed limit is 70mph and i felt most comfortable driving right at or slightly under the speed limit (which I calculated my speedometer was about 8mph slow at those speeds). Mostly because my miliage drops very significantly each and every mile above 60mph. But forget all that mess... The tires are just so bad-ass, all that goes right out the door with the happiness factor!
Old 12-31-2007, 01:20 PM
JK Newbie

Cool,

Thanks of rthe rply. I bought the BFG's ova the weekend and they are just GRRreat. It snowed last night here in Ny we got a bout an inch but we went up state boarding annd the snow was deep there and the tire allowed me to blast through the embankments with ease.

next for me is the lift.

I have not taken a pic of my rescue hero jeep, ( my kids like to call it that) with the new shoes on but I will and post soon also.
HAGNY
Picasojo

Quick Reply: Made you look!!!!!